By Mt. San Antonio College
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MountieAPP, the official Mt. SAC mobile application, provides you with faculty and staff contact information, a campus map with a list of buildings, college events, campus news, student grades, daily class schedule, registration hold information, and access to an electronic copy of the course catalog. On campus or on the go, access all-things Mt. SAC wherever you are 24/7 from your mobile devices.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- Added support for GPS location on Maps. Addition of map overlays for traffic and transit layers.
- Added a Faculty Class Roster for faculty members only. You can now view a list of your students by CRN.
- Modifications to the color scheme and new icons.
- Redesigned Directory search and departmental list of employees.
- Expanded events list to one month by default rather than one week.
I'd like to think this is going to be very convenient. Yet, after several attempts I've yet to be able to log in. Is it suppose to be your myportal log in?
Leaves a lot to he desired.
Login problems, didn't have all of my classes and so on...! It was slow an I just used my phone to go online and get the information I needed, much easier.
I thought this was going to be a mobil version of the portal, but at least add the email option
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 26, 2013
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mt. San Antonio College
- © 2012 Mt. San Antonio College
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.