MovableChord is a unique application specialized for playing basic chords.
You can check and play the sound and progress of the chord with the sound of a beautiful acoustic piano.
Use it for searching/learning chords for a tune, building your solos from chord tones, or for studying music theory.
- Select a root note (and a chord type if needed) to play a chord
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select Feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Individual chord tones can be played using Chord Tone Pads
- Octave Shift (from -2 to +2)
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relative scale change between major/minor.
- Key Transpose Feature
- Latch Mode Feature : a chord sustains until another chord played (Chord Tone Pads are not affected by Latch)
• Check out how to play it:
"Chordy 紹介ムービー (Introduction of Chordy v1.0)" http://youtu.be/qaVR2FG-G60
"MovableChord 紹介ムービー (Introduction of MovableChord v1.0)" https://youtu.be/u2vi-tLomvo
* MovableChord has no connection feature. If you need it, please check "Chordy" or "MIDIChordy".
- Audio part rewritten (AUGraph is replaced with AVAudioEngine)
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A good start
Easy for even a novice to play some nice piano melodies. Piano sounds good for the most part, but on some notes there a slight hissing sound that you can hear with the note. Clearer notes would be better. Also, it would be great if this had audiobus support so that songs could be played and recorded into other apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.