Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up specifically for iOS devices, the Movember Mobile app gives Mo Bros and Mo Sistas across the globe all the tools they need to track and manage their Movember campaign on the go!
Mo Bros and Mo Sistas who have already signed up at movember.com to be a member of Generation Moustache can sign straight into the app. Not registered yet? Not a problem. Sign up through the app to lead or join a team, or you can even go it alone.
With the app you can
- Monitor your Movember newsfeed
- See notifications when activity happens on your account
- Track your donations
- Post comments and pictures to your Mo Space and through social media
- Take a daily photo of your moustache and share a video or film strip of your growth
- Say thanks to those that have donated to you
- See real time leaderboard updates
- Recruit friends to Movember or to your team
- View rewards that you can receive
- Choose and share which moustache style you like the best
- Get some health tips
- Pimp out your phone with our campaign themed wallpapers
Having trouble with the app? Check out our FAQs page at http://us.movember.com/faq/?view=594 or contact us directly at http://us.movember.com/about/contact
Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a global moustache growing charity event held during November each year that raises awarenesses and funds for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and men's mental health.
What's New in Version 17
- Improved Mo Tracker export. Images are now in correct order.
- Improved login with Facebook.
- General stability improvements.
If you're having a problem accessing the Movember app because of Facebook you need to log into Facebook and deauthorize last year's Movember app. That will allow you to use this year's Movember app. It's really easy.
App is worse.
This app has never been great but it used to have some basic functions. You can no longer see your own mo space (I think when you first install you can but once you navigate away you can't get back) or see your team totals. Pretty awful update.
Great app overall
Excellent!! Thanks for fixing the mo tracker!