Keeping you current with the most important research in all clinical aspects of movement disorders, now faster than ever; experience an entirely new browsing and reading experience with the Movement Disorders Clinical Practice app:
- Convenient access to articles anytime, anywhere
- Quick navigation to any section of the app
- Immediate access to new content
- Select keywords for tailored content alerts
- Download issues to read offline, or share important articles
- Enhanced search across all downloaded content
- Sync your favorite app content across devices via iCloud
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Movement Disorders Clinical Practice can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $899.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Movement Disorders Clinical Practice subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $899.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.