Moven - Smart Finances
By Movencorp, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get Moven with Smart Banking and take control of your finances.
Whether you’re buying groceries, dining out, or shopping, Moven automatically analyzes your spending and gives you instant receipts and insights so you can spend, save & live smarter. Want a summary? Moven provides a Daily Digest recap of your spending yesterday.
How Does it Work?
The Moven® Smart Banking card and app work together to help you track, understand and manage your spending.
1 - Download the free Moven app
2 - Apply for Moven smart banking. It’s FDIC Insured, and you can use the Moven debit card wherever MasterCard® is accepted. Or, try Moven with your existing debit, checking, and credit card accounts.
3 - Add Money into your account. Direct deposit, checks and cash, Moven accepts them all.
4 - Spend with the card. Use the Moven card for your daily spending, and receive instant receipts for each purchase.
5 - Track with the App. The Moven app instantly categorizes each purchase, and shows you how much you’ve spent for the month.
6 - Control your spending. When you’re aware of how much you’re spending, it’s easier to keep your spending under control.
Other Cool Features:
- Link your accounts. Use Moven to track your spending across all of your bank accounts and credit cards.
- Pay your friends. Send money to another Moven user instantly, for free, or pay a friend using email or text - even if they don’t have a Moven account. Search your phone's Contacts for speed and reliability.
- Forget about fees. Access your money at over 42,000 ATMs with no surcharges. And Moven charges absolutely no monthly fees or overdraft charges!
- Widgets show your Moven balance, Spending Meter™, and recent transactions at a glance
- Apple Watch users see their Instant Receipts and Spending Meter on the go
Download Moven today!
The Moven debit card is issued by CBW Bank, member FDIC, so your money is safely held in a federally-insured account.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Bug fixes and minor improvements.