By Ping Pong Estudio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The animation app your were waiting for!
Create flipbook-style animations and export them as animated GIFs, movies, or layered SVGs. Open your drawings in your favorite vector-editing program and let your creations have a new life!
- onion-skinning to get a better sense of your animation frames
- quick preview
- timeline view with frame reordering
- unlimited undo
- awesome duo tone palette
- 6 frames per second! (who needs more than that)
- up to 100 frames per animation
- share your GIFs via email, Twitter, Instagram and many other platforms
- save your animation as SVG! \o/
- adaptive layout to screen orientation
- backup all your animations to a ZIP file for safe keeping (you never know)
- easily duplicate frames and animations to generate alternate versions
How animation restore works:
- create and send yourself the zipped backup
- when you want to restore your backup, go to the application where you are keeping it and select Open In… MovePix
- if you mess with the original backup (eg: add/change frames) process may not work although data will be overwritten only if backup is compatible with the MovePix file structure
- if you attempt to restore a lot of animations to a device that has low RAM (eg: moving 100s of animations from an iPhone 6+ to an iPhone 4S) the process may crash when the thumbnails are being re-generated. The animations themselves will be unchanged. You can still re-generate the thumbnails by opening an animation, making a minor change, and tapping Preview. This will force a refresh of the animation files.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Now you can:
1) duplicate frames!
2) reorder frames!
1) Duplicate frames
Now you can duplicate any animation frame (only if you're feeling lazy… squiggly lines are awesome). Look for the new button!
2) Reorder frames
Frame duplication introduces a couple of user interface issues: you might want to be able to erase some parts of the duplicated frame or (if erase is not available) be able to put a duplicate of an earlier frame *after* a later frame. Since erasing is rather complicated for me to solve *right now*, I decided to add this new feature ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. To access this feature, tap the frame counter (I know, hidden feature; don't tell anyone).
- Added vector assets so they scale better to different resolutions.
- Moved a few things around.
- Fixed some bugs.
Lots of Fun
Works well but I don't understand why there are no color choices. Erase would be another appreciated feature.
Quite A Feat.
As simple as black & white...& it delivers AWESOMELY.
It travels thru iMessage beautifully & I truly love using it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 17, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ping Pong Estudio
- © 2015 Mauricio Giraldo Arteaga
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.