A beautiful simple to use app that allows you to catalog, filter, sort, and manage all the movies you own. Capture information, cover art, voice memos and/or add personal details. Digital, Blu-ray, DVD, VHS, and more!
- Apple Watch Support. Review and search through your catalog on your watch.
- Lightning fast search
- Sort by different movie fields
- Add pictures, videos and URLs
- Multiple viewing options.
- Full template customization that allows you to add any extra details/fields to your movie collection:
• Add voice notes
• Take handwritten notes or sketch drawings
• Track locations on the map
• Choose any of the available 20 different information types like Text, Number, Photos, Videos, Handwritten Notes, Voice Recordings. (Full list below)
- Offline access to your collection
- Export your collection to PDF or CSV
- Customizable appearance with multiple theme colors
- Password protect your data with a pin code
Modify your movie collection template with any of the following data types:
• Choices (Multiple selections)
• Photo and video collections
• Phone Number
• Sketches and handwritten notes
• Voice notes and audio recordings
• Lists of items
Multiple improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for what I was needing. I can't count how many times I've bought the same movie because I forgot I already had it! Never again! Great way to manage your personal movie collection! It provides a new slick interface. Browsing my movie collection is a smooth and nice experience
Why oh why would I do analogue key in when one barcode scan would complete 90% of the fields? I can't imagine why they released this without that capability?
I blame pixelated games, they make people think it's still 1995.
Not for me
I have to type in all the information on my iPhone for my big collection of movies? No thanks. I thought it'd have some kind of database to choose from.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.