By Herve Flores
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Your new camcorder shoots 50 or 60 frames per second? But nor iMovie nor FCPX handle these type of videos!
Convert to edit them …And enjoy its "too many frames" to produces a slow-motion (what's the aim of a too much detailed movie if you cannot play with it).
Movie50p60p is especially designed for them.
Use your videos on Mac: easily, promptly and without quality lose.
What's New in Version 1.11
(⚠⚠⚠NOTICE: This app is exclusively designed to handle "progressive videos". If your camcorder shoots "interlaced videos", this app will not handle them. If your "progressive videos" contains too much frames per second than needed -aka 50, 60, 100 or 120 fps- you could use them to produce a slow-motion. If not, you will not access to slow-motion feature. Enjoy ⚠⚠⚠)
- Better slow motion with videos with sooooooooo many frames per second (e.g.: GoPro can record up to 120 frames per second. So, four times more than necessary!). Previously, Movie50p60p "only" slowed them by 2 ;-)
- Better management of security features Apple "sandbox" (ex: you can now chose your own destination folder).
- Many fixes, better memory management, etc.
- Ability to keep the 5.1 multichannel audio when converting to QuickTime (user request).
I tried to use it and nothing at all happened excope it cut sound out of about half of the video and kept it in the same speed
Waste of 8 dollars, this app does nothing.. Listen to me and the others who have posted. This app does not work
WOW DOES NOT WORK AT ALL????
I did exsactly what it instrucked me to do!, did not work and then it converted the video upside down???????? GOD PLEASE HELP!
- Category: Video
- Updated: Apr 30, 2012
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Herve Flores
- © Herve Flores
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later