By Cubic Prime
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The simplest movie conversion and tagging application for iTunes.
Follow the simple instructions and your movies will soon be moved from their source video files, converted, tagged and added to iTunes with minimal effort by you. MovieFORGE is by far the easiest way to shift your movies to your devices.
• Supports a large number of video formats (let us put it this way, we have not found many it does not support).
• High Speed conversion of your movies by default. MovieFORGE accomplishes this by smartly employing a combination of mixing (passthru) and transcoding capabilities for audio video of the various tracks. This has a HUGE time savings in getting your movies to your devices. Conversion times can be reduced from hours to only minutes, without any loss of the original source quality.
• Surround sound (5.1 channel) passthru and stereo (2 channel) audio. All the guess work is taken out of what you need.
• Tag your movies using you native language (when available). Even provides a selection of movie posters in your native language (when available).
• Use your own country's movie rating system (140 different countries available, same support as iTunes).
• Automatically retrieve and pre-fill your metadata.
• Automatically add movies to iTunes when done converting.
• Allows re-editing of movies previously tagged.
• Control over what audio and subtitle tracks are included and how.
• Full support for HD (720p and 1080p) and SD movies.
• Ability to filter your movies to improve quality.
• Supports all your favorite devices including, iPod & iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Apple TV, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, and others. Can also edit device settings, and create custom devices.
• No queue! You can add and reorder movies, encode a movie, edit tags, retag existing movies all at the same time.
Please be aware that MovieFORGE will not break any encrypted or DRM protected media nor provides access to your DVD or Blu-ray drives.
What's New in Version 3.5
• The transcoder has been updated to the latest software. This will require the user to update their device presets.
• Added ability to organize and/or hide the extra metadata. The extra tags have been organized into 4 groups (TV, Music, Extra, Misc). The user can now select any combination that will appear with each movie.
• Fixed issue with retagging when "skip tags" preference is checked.
• Enhanced the movie name detection from the filename.
• Corrected issue with converting foreign certifications into native certifications
• General bug fixes.