Make your iTunes library look stunning by adding metadata automatically!
Add metadata & subtitles to any movie in any language in just two Steps. Open & Save. That's it!
● Automatically finds & adds the accurate metadata & subtitles from the cloud.
● Creates a movie file that is compatible with iTunes and plays back in all Apple Devices.
● Converts most file formats to an Apple compatible .mp4 and encodes only if necessary.
● Add metadata & subtitles to multiple movies at one shot.
● Subtitle can be searched in 82 different languages if available.
● Subtitle are added as separate track as soft text-based subtitle supported by iTunes, Apple TV & iOS Devices.
● Ability to add metadata in preferred language if information is available in cloud.
● Ability to choose other available subtitles if automatically added subtitle is not in Sync.
● Ability to find & set the correct movie if automatic detection fails.
● Ability to edit metadata and add or change Poster.
● Beautifully displays your movie collection with all needed information gathered from file as well as from the cloud.
● Finds iTunes Store Style Genre if available.
● Ability to set Genre to whole movie collection by Batch Edit.
● Renames file as the movie name.
Applies all & only the metadata Apple devices care about such as Poster, Movie Name, Release date, Movie Rating, Tag Line, Genre, Cast, Director, Producer, Composer, Studio, Screen Writer, Plot Summary, Language, Country & HD Flag.
You got to use it to believe how fast the movie information is gathered from the cloud, subtitle is searched in the cloud and the movies are created. Create hundreds of movies in minutes.
The App automatically finds the most accurate subtitle using movie hash code, if that fails it uses movie information gathered from file and the cloud to find the best matched subtitle.
Ability to change the subtitle if the added subtitle is not perfect. Ability to find & specify the correct movie to aid subtitle search if correct movie is not detected automatically.
Don't like the Poster provided automatically or if no poster present in cloud? Change it to your own!
In case if movie not detected or incorrectly detected, custom search to find the correct movie.
2.2 : Huge Update after various Customer requests.
Added four Options in Preferences.
#1. Apply Metadata Only.
#2. Apply Metadata & Rename file to Movie Name.
#3. Encode to iTunes Compatible format and then Apply Metadata.
#4. Search, Download & Add Subtitles to Movie file.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used MoviePal for about a year now. And it is hands down the best program out to effortlessly gather the info on your movies and create a really fantastic looking movie database. The program uploads subtitles to the movies with ease. I had some suggestions and questions on the program, and the developer immediately responded and took of all my concerns and answer all my questions. Get this program today and you will not be disappointed.
Disappointing at best. Save your cash.
Was hoping for an all-in-one solution to tagging and adding artwork. There is no drop and go interface, you must find the album or movie via the Finder, and it doesn’t recurse directories. Nor does it save disparate files to their place of origin.
This barely saves time, and at times is more of a distraction than a help.
Doesn’t work. Period.
I downloaded this app and tried it out immediately, but gave up after *one-hundred and sixty-four* (164!) movie files returned the same "Movie Not Found" result. COMPLETE waste of ten bucks.
- Muruganandh Ramadass
- 34.8 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © www.nacentApps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.