Connect wirelessly to MoviePro app running on another iOS device through this app. Adjust all parameters on MoviePro camera including focus, exposure, White balance, zoom, camera lens type(on iPhone 7+), record/pause, all from another iOS device with live streaming.
Get full control of MoviePro app from this remote control. Recording live events, recording from devices placed in car mounts, possibilities are endless.
- Connect to MoviePro app running on another iOS device with a tap (make sure that 'Remote' setting in MoviePro app is ON),
- Access and set all Presets configured in MoviePro settings,
- Trigger Record/Pause/Resume/Stop,
- Adjust reticles, lock focus/exposure,
- Manual focus, exposure, WB controls,
- Zoom controls,
- Change cameras (front/back) and also switch between Tele/Wide/Zoom lens if MoviePro app is running on iPhone 7+,
- Live streaming of preview.
**Requirements: Please install this app only on devices with lightening connectors (iPhone 5 or later). Very old devices like iPhone 4s and iPad 2 are not supported.
- Compatibility with MoviePro version 6.6.1 which contains fixes for setting shutter speed on iPhone 8 & 8 plus models.
Please update both MoviePro and MoviePro remote app to latest versions for compatibility. If you like MoviePro Remote, do not forget to submit a 5 star rating for the Remote app as well as MoviePro app. Good ratings really motivate us to keep working hard and deliver improvements to the app over time in the form of updates. If you have any questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @movieproapp.
Ratings and Reviews
Working great. Much appreciated. But where’s the trigger for still photos?
Running MP on iPhone 8+ and Remote on SE. Love the freedom it gives me to shoot video as one man crew.
I do wish:
1. The Remote could trigger the still photo option that’s within the camera app.
2. The the stills within the app had a TIFF or RAW quality setting.
Those features would save me a lot of time and keep me in the MoviePro universe longer.
The remote freezes whether in the middle of recording or even in standby mode. It also out of sync even with fast wifi connection. Using iphone x and 7+ so I don't think the phone speed is the problem.
Remote App Disconnects
Regularly, the remote app disconnects from Movie Pro camera. This occurs in a stable network environment. There is no error or notification provided.
Apple iPad Air - Remote
Apple iPhone 6s - Movie Pro
Both devices on latest iOS and updated to latest MoviePro/Remote.
Thank you for attention to this issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.