Movies by Flixster, with Rotten Tomatoes
By Flixster, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Movies by Flixster. The #1 app for movie reviews, trailers, and showtimes.
- The most downloaded movies app of all time
- Featured in the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame by Apple
- Best showtimes app for iPhone - Lifehacker.com
1. Browse the top box office movies and movies opening soon
2. Look up showtimes at your favorite theater and buy tickets (from participating theaters)
3. Get critic reviews from Rotten Tomatoes
4. Watch high quality trailers
5. Stream and download movies or TV shows in your UltraViolet collection. HD playback supported for select titles.
6. Watch your UltraViolet collection on Chromecast. HD playback supported for most titles.
7. Create your own "Want to See" list, rate & review movies
8. View and manage your Netflix queue
What's New in Version 7.0
- Certified Fresh movies will show up with the fresh icon in movie lists
- Photos optimized for iPhone 6 & 6plus
- More improvements to theater details pages
- Fixed a number of crashes
AD FREE VERSION PLEASE!!
Started using Apple's Trailers app. I'm done with Flixter until the ads are gone. I'll pay for an ad free version. Give us an ad free version, please! When that happens, I'm back to using Flixter, as it still has the best design for show times.
Flixter is my favorite show times app. I love the interface. BUT WOW, has it gotten cluttered with ads and pop ups. It's so annoying, I've resorted to using other apps. I keep checking back, hoping for an ad free version...
Folks will pay money for an ad free version. Please make one!
ALSO, when browsing movies, going back to a theater screen from a movie shoots the screen to the top of the movies at a theater. Extremely unintuitive and frustrating.
Fix those two things, and in my book, Flixter will be the best movie show times app out there.
Still some bugs.
As of 2-28 the Box Office button does not bring up any movie listings on the left.
As for the adds, understand the need to make money to support the add/service. But the issue is with the pop up full page add that it does so multiple times while using the app. That makes is so annoying and distracting that I (and probably other) immediately close the add rather look at it.
Film Buff Bible
I love Flixster & Rotten Tomatoes. I spend a ton of my time in the app checking everything: ratings, critics, upcoming films, and trailers. I love that you can add movies to your list on Netflix and/or stream. But the app has a too many bugs & it crashes a lot. It would be great if many of the faults it has could be fixed so users could engage on it to it's full potential. Please, please, please I beg you!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 46.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flixster, Inc.
- © 2014 Flixster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.