Movies by Flixster, with Rotten Tomatoes
By Flixster, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Movies by Flixster. The #1 app for movie reviews, trailers, and showtimes.
- The most downloaded movies app of all time
- Featured in the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame by Apple
- Best showtimes app for iPhone - Lifehacker.com
1. Browse the top box office movies and movies opening soon
2. Look up showtimes at your favorite theater and buy tickets (from participating theaters)
3. Get critic reviews from Rotten Tomatoes
4. Watch high quality trailers
5. Stream and download movies or TV shows in your UltraViolet collection. HD playback supported for select titles.
6. Watch your UltraViolet collection on Chromecast. HD playback supported for most titles.
7. Create your own "Want to See" list, rate & review movies
8. View and manage your Netflix queue
What's New in Version 7.1
Can't Even Open Anymore!
Since the last 2 updates I haven't even been able to get into the app! I open the app and it sends me to Safari to sign in through my google account, which I do, then it asks for permission to access my google account offline which I grant, (even though I had previously granted access several times over the past 6 months) I am then taken back to the app. After approximately 20 seconds of being stuck on the splash screen, I am again taken back to Safari to sign into my google account and the process is repeated over and over until I exit out of the app and close it. I even tried deleting and reinstalling the app with no success. Such a bummer since I really did like this app before. My advice, stay away from this one until several fixes are made.
Pay and still ads. Download to watch offline still uses cell data
Why is it that you pay extra for a digital version and when you get on the app to watch the video there is an ad!? And if you happen to leave the app to respond to a text and come back...there's another ad.
You download the movie on wifi so you can watch it offline but when you go to watch the movie: 1. It won't let you play without a data source meaning wifi or cellular 2. Even when downloaded it still uses cellular data the whole time you are watching the movie.
This app is garbage and needs to be improved.
Too Many Adds
Does the basics function fine, but this app as become so polluted with adds that it’s just not worth it. No, I don’t want to have to close a full screen add every time I open the app. No, I don’t want to know where the nearest Chili’s is. And they do that thing where they wait 1 second to load an ad after the rest of the page has loaded and that add pops up right where you were going to click so you end up clicking on the add. Just let me pay you $3 and get rid of all this crap.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 11, 2015
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flixster, Inc.
- © 2014 Flixster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.