Movies by OneTap - Listings, Trailers & Tickets
By Avantar LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OneTap Movies™ is the ultimate app for movie lovers.
With just one tap, Movies by OneTap recognizes where you are and brings you closer to what’s playing. See critic ratings and reviews, view show times at local theaters and watch trailers before ever setting foot in the theater. Best of all, OneTap allows you to buy tickets from Fandango — making it the ideal app for that instant movie craving.
Features You'll Love:
• Buy tickets instantly with Fandango ticket sales.
• Don’t get lost: allow OneTap to direct you to the theater.
• Browse OneTap shortcuts: Sort your results by theater, popularity, rating, newest and more.
• Avoid a dud. View movie ratings and reviews.
• Place your favorite theater at the top of the list.
“Let’s go out to the movies. OneTap Movies … provides show time information for movies in your area, but it does it with a slick collapsible list of theaters.” — Macworld
“[One of] the 16 best iPhone apps.” — The Frisky
“OneTap Movies is the clear winner in the presentation category” — /Film (Slash Film)
“Freaking Awesome! ...Since I travel a lot I would have to figure out what zip code I was in to find the closest theater. Now with location based services it tells me the closest theaters without the hassle. And to view trailers within 10 seconds or so is totally cool, too.” — PunkinB1
What's New in Version 5.4.0
- This release includes various performance improvements.
- And we have squashed more bugs!
So helpful, except when it's not
I really like this app in theory, and often in reality as well. But the movie posters and synopses/reviews are SO OFTEN for the wrong film. I can't even begin to understand how this happens—even if it's non-English speakers doing the backend, or if it's all automated, surely some sort of QC process could be put in place? I've been using the app for at least four years and it seems like this has gotten worse over time instead of better. Developers: please fix this!!
Great app, love it
I've been using this app for years. It's my go to app whenever I want to find out what's playing at the theaters. Works smoothly and give me all the information I need
Super useful, especially on vacations, or when you have multiple movie theatres in the area!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 5.4.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Avantar LLC
- © Avantar, LLC 2014 www.avantar.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.