OneTap Movies™ is the ultimate app for movie lovers.
With just one tap, Movies by OneTap recognizes where you are and brings you closer to what’s playing. See critic ratings and reviews, view show times at local theaters and watch trailers before ever setting foot in the theater. Best of all, OneTap allows you to buy tickets from Fandango — making it the ideal app for that instant movie craving.
Features You'll Love:
• Buy tickets instantly with Fandango ticket sales.
• Don’t get lost: allow OneTap to direct you to the theater.
• Browse OneTap shortcuts: Sort your results by theater, popularity, rating, newest and more.
• Avoid a dud. View movie ratings and reviews.
• Place your favorite theater at the top of the list.
“Let’s go out to the movies. OneTap Movies … provides show time information for movies in your area, but it does it with a slick collapsible list of theaters.” — Macworld
“[One of] the 16 best iPhone apps.” — The Frisky
“OneTap Movies is the clear winner in the presentation category” — /Film (Slash Film)
“Freaking Awesome! ...Since I travel a lot I would have to figure out what zip code I was in to find the closest theater. Now with location based services it tells me the closest theaters without the hassle. And to view trailers within 10 seconds or so is totally cool, too.” — PunkinB1
Another round of bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Has problems getting the movies right
The below (my earler review) still holds with one exception, which has cost it two stars. Frequently the description has nothing to do with the movie. For instane "Tomb Raider" has the release date, write up, cast and even the poster of a Finnish "art film".
This has pretty much become the app it promised to me. You still have to use Fandango to buy the tix but this can't be a one stop shop, apps still need to be lightweight. I wish that when you change dates it would stay at your current theater but that's minor.
So helpful, except when it's not
I really like this app in theory, and often in reality as well. But the movie posters and synopses/reviews are SO OFTEN for the wrong film. I can't even begin to understand how this happens—even if it's non-English speakers doing the backend, or if it's all automated, surely some sort of QC process could be put in place? I've been using the app for at least four years and it seems like this has gotten worse over time instead of better. Developers: please fix this!!
Great, simple app
Perfect to find movie showtimes. Believe me, I have tried every app and they all either want to sell you tix or give you theaters on close to your location. Well this app lets you save “Areas”. So if you want to look at the best showtime of a movie in an area. You can look at a bunch of theaters to compare.
- Avantar LLC
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Avantar, LLC 2014 www.avantar.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.