Movies Now - Find where to watch movies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Movies Now by MovieLaLa is a universal app for movie fans that automatically detects the subscriptions ( Hulu, Netflix, HBO, Crackle for now) in Apple TV.
Watch by MovieLaLa allows fans to browse movies; find where to watch them across Movies Now, Netflix, HBO. With one simple click, it opens where the film is available and you can easily start to watch the film through your favorite provider. It's that simple.
We even allow you to customize your experience by allowing you to filter movies by genre, rating and providers.
You can even hide the movies that you've already watched, as well as blacklist the movies that you never want to see again :)
Search for any title and instantly see all the options to stream it across premium services like Hulu, Netflix, HBO.
We built a very simple way to add the movies you already watched through very easy to use lists. Finally, you can organize your movies and viewing needs like never before. Try it out to see how easy it is to use.
- Browse movies
- Filter movies by genre, rating and providers
- Detect Netflix, HBO, Hulu and filter based on your provider
- Simple listing to manage your movies: Seenlist, blacklist, Want to watch list
- Hide/Show your Seenlist, blacklist, Want to watch list
- Check the movies of celebrities and cast
- With one simple tap, we open the movie in one of the subscriptions that you subscribe to
- Watch movie trailers
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Bug fixes and improvements.