MovieSlate® 8 (Clapperboard + Shot Log)
By PureBlend Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW 8.6 VERSION
Built for iOS 8 and the latest iOS device screen sizes. Details and Video at movie-slate.com.
AS SEEN IN APPLE’S iPAD TV ADS
“MovieSlate® is the the Rolls-Royce of slates” says HandHeldHollywood.com. A convenient, all-in-one digital slate, clapper board, shot log, and notepad is used for film, TV, documentaries, music videos, and interviews, this professional production tool is the easy way to log footage and take notes as you shoot— saving you valuable time later when capturing/editing footage, and creating reports. All at a mere fraction of a bulky digital clapperboard’s cost.
Tap a field to edit production info. Choose info from default/custom snippets, contacts, or saved history. Enter new info with the keyboard. Use the optimized keypad to quickly enter numeric info like: roll, scene, take, timecode. Or swipe up/down on fields to increment/decrement numbers.
Entering timecode is fast and simple with our optimized keypad. Sync to clock time, or to a song from your iTunes music library (for “Music Video” mode). With optional "PRO Features" in-app purchase: LTC/WiFi sync with: compatible cameras, recorders, generators, TCS Hubs (:pulse, :wave, :buddy master, Denecke TS-TCB slate); and with other MovieSlate apps.
To begin a shot, photograph the slate’s production info, then tap the clapper sticks. The sticks open and clap closed, creating an audible/visible marker. All slate data is logged to history. Optional credits animations briefly display each production field, full screen.
SHOT MARKER/NOTES, VOICE/IMAGE NOTES
For each shot, you can: circle a take; rate sound/picture quality; write multiple shot notes; record voice notes; take picture notes. Example: when shooting interviews you can create notes to timecode-mark when a particular question was asked, or something remarkable was said. Enter notes using the microphone, camera, keyboard— or insert snippet phrases (such as “Interview”, “Question”, or “Tail Sticks”).
SHOT LOG HISTORY
Get fast, searchable access to shot info, without wading through hours of footage. For each shot: all production, GPS location, and timecode data is stored to the app’s Shot Log History, where you can view, edit, or rate shots. History/Notes can be exported/emailed as: HTML, XML, CSV, and TAB formats. Supports multiple projects.
HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Customize MovieSlate’s behavior and appearance to suit your workflow and tastes. Choose layouts, behaviors, sounds, and themes (clapper/hinge designs, backgrounds, fonts, and colors)— even display your production logo on the slate and in reports.
READY WHEN YOU ARE
With MovieSlate on your iOS device: lost clapper boards will be a thing of the past. Your shot history is always ready to view, review, edit, or send.
• Landscape/Portrait (lockable)
• Standard FPS rates
• Customize behavior, layout, appearance, sounds
• Detects external claps (using compatible cases)
• Color/Gray/Focus charts
• Credits animations
PRO FEATURES (in-app purchase: $9.99/month or $299.99 one-time)
• Timecode Sync - with compatible gear via WiFi/headphone jack.
• Denecke TS-TCB - sync claps/timecode/data.
• Sound Dept - data/notes logging/reports for up to 32 tracks.
• Sound Recorder Sync - with Sound Devices 6-Series.
• Reality MultiCam - data/notes logging/reports for up to 26 cameras.
• Camera Sync - with ARRI + RED cameras.
• MovieSlate Cloud Pro - advanced backup/restore/sharing.
• App-to-App - sync and remote control.
SCRIPT DEPT SUBSCRIPTION (in-app purchase: $24.99/month)
• Includes Script Dept features and all Pro Features
• Listed prices are in $USD
• Subscriptions are monthly, and auto-renew
• Purchase & Renewal details - movie-slate.com/Subscriptions
REQUIRES: iOS 8 OR NEWER. RUNS ON: IPAD2 OR NEWER; IPHONE4S OR NEWER; IPOD TOUCH 5 OR NEWER.
What's New in Version 8.7
• iOS 10 compatibility changes.
• iPad Pro 12.9-inch - modified all screen layouts to better support this hardware.
• New! KeyClips tab for keyword-based Final Cut Pro X logging (Pro Feature).
• Final Cut Pro X reports - are now generated by our free KeyClips app for macOS.
• History > Reports > Final Cut Pro X - replaced with "Send to Mac" and KeyClips app for macOS.
• History > Details (iPad) > Report Sharing menu - no longer truncated in iOS 10.
• History > Details (iPad) > Sound Tracks - after editing, fields are again properly colored.
• History > Details (iPad) - replaced Notes zoom arrow button glyphs with up/down chevron glyphs.
• History > Notes lists - redesigned to display more information (and with less clutter).
• MultiCam - restored filename auto-incrementing for virtual cameras.
• Sound Dept - two bug fixes.
• Sound Devices 6-Series sync - several bug fixes.
• Settings > Script Dept - added "Thumbnail Bar" options.
• Script Dept > Report PDF Viewer - now honors Settings > Script Dept scrolling options.
• Script Dept > PDF Setup - can now start logging without entering PAGES or SCENES data.
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - can now start a shot without entering a scene's PAGES count.
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - added a LAP split/clear button to right of stopwatch digits.
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - tap stopwatch digits to view Performance Laps.
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - Performance Laps are now saved to a Note when the Take ends.
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - long-tap stopwatch button to stop & reset (but not clear laps).
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - previous/next page arrows are now lighter (to match the page number widget).
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - moved Video button to left of previous/next arrows (appears when Teradek is connected).
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - added "Tabs" button to the navigation bar (to show/hide the tab bar).
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - NOTES text fields now ignore up/down swipes.
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - a confirmation HUD no longer appears when stylus buttons change tools.
• Script Dept > PDF Editing - pages can now be pinch-scaled to 75% in portrait orientation.
• Script Dept > Setup Screen - now showing SHOT times below CALL, LUNCH, DINNR, WRAP.
• Script Dept > Reports > Editors Log - now sorting by date instead of scene.
• Script Dept > Reports > Facing Pages - now using custom page labels instead of logical page numbers.
• Script Dept > Upgraded PDF editor.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 13, 2016
- Version: 8.7
- Size: 197 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PureBlend Software
- © 2015-16 PureBlend Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MovieSlate® 8 Pro Features$9.99
- Script Dept$24.99
- MovieSlate® 8 Pro Features$299.99