MovieSlate® 8 (Clapperboard + Shot Log)
By PureBlend Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW 8.8 VERSION
Built for iOS 9+10 and the latest iOS device screen sizes. Details and Video at movie-slate.com.
AS SEEN IN APPLE’S iPAD TV ADS
“MovieSlate® is the the Rolls-Royce of slates” says HandHeldHollywood.com. A convenient, all-in-one digital slate, clapper board, shot log, and notepad is used for film, TV, documentaries, music videos, and interviews, this professional production tool is the easy way to log footage and take notes as you shoot— saving you valuable time later when capturing/editing footage, and creating reports. All at a mere fraction of a bulky digital clapperboard’s cost.
Tap a field to edit production info. Choose info from default/custom snippets, contacts, or saved history. Enter new info with the keyboard. Use the optimized keypad to quickly enter numeric info like: roll, scene, take, timecode. Or swipe up/down on fields to increment/decrement numbers.
Entering timecode is fast and simple with our optimized keypad. Sync to clock time, or to a song from your iTunes music library (for “Music Video” mode). With optional "PRO Features" in-app purchase: LTC/WiFi sync with: compatible cameras, recorders, generators, TCS Hubs (:pulse, :wave, :buddy master, Denecke TS-TCB slate); and with other MovieSlate apps.
To begin a shot, photograph the slate’s production info, then tap the clapper sticks. The sticks open and clap closed, creating an audible/visible marker. All slate data is logged to history. Optional credits animations briefly display each production field, full screen.
SHOT MARKER/NOTES, VOICE/IMAGE NOTES
For each shot, you can: circle a take; rate sound/picture quality; write multiple shot notes; record voice notes; take picture notes. Example: when shooting interviews you can create notes to timecode-mark when a particular question was asked, or something remarkable was said. Enter notes using the microphone, camera, keyboard— or insert snippet phrases (such as “Interview”, “Question”, or “Tail Sticks”).
SHOT LOG HISTORY
Get fast, searchable access to shot info, without wading through hours of footage. For each shot: all production, GPS location, and timecode data is stored to the app’s Shot Log History, where you can view, edit, or rate shots. History/Notes can be exported/emailed as: HTML, XML, CSV, and TAB formats. Supports multiple projects.
HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Customize MovieSlate’s behavior and appearance to suit your workflow and tastes. Choose layouts, behaviors, sounds, and themes (clapper/hinge designs, backgrounds, fonts, and colors)— even display your production logo on the slate and in reports.
READY WHEN YOU ARE
With MovieSlate on your iOS device: lost clapper boards will be a thing of the past. Your shot history is always ready to view, review, edit, or send.
• Landscape/Portrait (lockable)
• Standard FPS rates
• Customize behavior, layout, appearance, sounds
• Detects external claps (using compatible cases)
• Color/Gray/Focus charts
• Credits animations
PRO FEATURES (in-app purchase: $9.99/month or $299.99 one-time)
• Timecode Sync - with compatible gear via WiFi/headphone jack.
• Denecke TS-TCB - sync claps/timecode/data.
• Sound Dept - data/notes logging/reports for up to 32 tracks.
• Sound Recorder Sync - with Sound Devices 6-Series.
• Reality MultiCam - data/notes logging/reports for up to 26 cameras.
• Camera Sync - with ARRI + RED cameras.
• MovieSlate Cloud Pro - advanced backup/restore/sharing.
• App-to-App - sync and remote control.
SCRIPT DEPT SUBSCRIPTION (in-app purchase: $24.99/month)
• Includes Script Dept features and all Pro Features
• Listed prices are in $USD
• Subscriptions are monthly, and auto-renew
• Purchase & Renewal details - movie-slate.com/Subscriptions
REQUIRES: iOS 9 OR NEWER. RUNS ON: IPAD2 OR NEWER; IPHONE4S OR NEWER; IPOD TOUCH 5 OR NEWER.
What's New in Version 8.8
This update includes stability and performance enhancements for iOS 9 and iOS 10. It also includes these changes:
• iOS 8 is no longer supported due to several code libraries used in MovieSlate.
• MovieSlate Cloud (for Pro Features subscribers):
+ Added new Groups system - create and manage groups from MovieSlateCloud.com.
+ Backup to MSCloud Backups - aded ability to share a backup with groups.
+ Restore from MSCloud - added search UI, and info buttons to share backups with groups.
• Denecke TS-TCB support - fixed several issues.
• Speak Credits - fixed several subtle issues.
• Chat - on iPad, the "Choose Recipients" list is now wider and includes a "Done" button.
• Date/Time Picker was sometimes showing time instead of date and vice versa.
• Filenames using File Input styles are now updated when shots end on Slate, Camera, Sound tabs.
• Settings > Text Fields - all row text is now properly left-aligned on iOS 10.1.
• Settings > History Reports > Use Short Filenames - now works properly.
• Settings > History Reports > Email Contents - project-based contents now work properly.
• History Reports > FCP7 XML - fixed bug introduced in MovieSlate 8.7.
• History Reports > Prelude - fixed notes timecode issue.
• Script Dept > Markup screen:
+ Eraser size can now be set by double-tapping the Eraser icon in the toolbar.
+ PDF Editor engine upgrade (with many, many fixes).
• Script Dept > Logging screen:
+ SCENE (such as "1A") is now entered using two fields: SSCEN (for "1") and SETUP (for "A").
+ Cameras - added another five (F-J) for a total of ten cameras.
+ Added A-J buttons to choose cameras and show each camera's enabled/disabled state.
+ NOTES - added menu icon button for adding/editing notes for recent Scenes and Takes.
+ Tab Bar is properly shown/hidden when returning to Script Dept from other tabs on iPad.
+ Removed SLATE field from Script Dept Logging screen.
+ Layout tweaks.
• Script Dept > Setup screen:
+ Added NOTES field to log Day Notes, which appear in Progress Reports.
• Script Dept > Reports:
+ Now prompting for "Shoot Day" only when building Progress, Facing, Editors reports.
+ Now prompting for "Script Pages" after prompting for "Shoot Day".
+ Script Pages now defaults to pages logged for the Shoot Day being reported (if any).
• Script Dept > Reports > Progress
+ Setup count - each camera logged within a Slated Scene is now counted as a setup.
+ Added the "Day Note" (if any).
+ Layout tweaks to accommodate the new content.
• Script Dept > Reports > Facing & Editors
+ Scene notes now appear at the top of each Scene's section.
+ Performance Laps (if any) are now included with a Take's notes.
+ Added support for up to 10 cameras.
+ Cosmetic improvements for readability.
• Script Dept - History tab (iPad):
+ New "Shot Days" screen appears after choosing a Project that spans multiple Shoot Days.
+ Shots list now displays Day, Script Scene/Setup, and Issues.
+ Notes now include Day, Scene, Take, and Laps notes.
+ Details now include Camera, Scene, and Script info.
• Settings > Script Dept - added "Script Owns All Shots" option.
• Settings > History Reports > Email/Archive - archiving now works with Script Dept Reports.
• Settings > History Reports > Archives:
+ Can now share an archive by tapping its row.
+ Can now select/delete multiple archive rows by tapping the Edit button.
+ Replaced "Delete All" button with "Trashcan" button (in Edit mode).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 07, 2017
- Version: 8.8
- Size: 198 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PureBlend Software
- © 2015-16 PureBlend Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MovieSlate® 8 Pro Features$9.99
- Script Dept$24.99
- MovieSlate® 8 Pro Features$299.99