MovieTickets.com - Showtimes and Tickets
By MovieTickets.com, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MovieTickets.com, the worldwide leader in advance movie ticketing, now offers moviegoers with an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch an easy way to buy tickets as well a top destination to browse movie showtimes, and trailers and more for theaters nationwide.
- Purchase tickets within the app and follow the ticket pickup instructions in the confirmation email (Will call, Print at Home, Passbook, SMS redemption options where available).
- MovieTickets.com has over 250 theater chains available for ticketing.
- Buy as a guest or login to your MovieTickets.com account to retrieve your stored credit card (you will need to enter your 3 or 4-digit credit card security code).
- Select-a-seat: you can complete your reserved seating purchases in the app.
Browse Movies and Showtimes:
- Get run times, synopsis, cast and director lists, MPAA Ratings and more.
- Watch high-quality trailers and browse photo galleries.
- Search by movie name or release date.
- Share showtimes by sending an email to friends.
- View cast detail pages with full-length biography, filmography, and photos/videos.
- See it now! View movies near you starting within the next 60 minutes.
- Find theaters by simply inputting your zip code (or Canadian postal code) or use your current location by utilizing the device’s GPS system.
- View theaters on map and get directions.
- Receive “right place, right time” offers for discounts, promotions, and events at nearby cinemas. Our Bluetooth LE (iBeacon) network knows when you are close to participating cinemas. You receive the personalized offers that interest you, when you can use the offers, and only those.
Your MovieTickets.com application allows you to store your MovieTickets.com credit card information on our servers so you can conveniently purchase movie tickets. Your information is securely stored on our servers and transferred with your approval during each transaction.
What's New in Version 2.6
The new release includes bug fixes and enhancements.
You can now receive personalized opt-in notifications of discounts, promotions, and events at cinemas near you.
Refreshing new look and feel!
Latest version is really slow, even on a fast network. Also movie details of plot and cast are frequently missing.
Why does this app turn on a geofence when I allow it access to location services. Stupid. I had to disable it.