MovieTickets.com - Showtimes and Tickets
By MovieTickets.com, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MovieTickets.com, the worldwide leader in advance movie ticketing, now offers moviegoers with an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch an easy way to buy tickets as well a top destination to browse movie showtimes, and trailers and more for theaters nationwide.
- Purchase tickets within the app and follow the ticket pickup instructions in the confirmation email (Will call, Print at Home, Passbook, SMS redemption options where available)
- MovieTickets.com has over 250 theater chains available for ticketing
- Buy as a guest or login to your MovieTickets.com account to retrieve your stored credit card (you will need to enter your 3 or 4-digit credit card security code)
Browse Movies and Showtimes:
- Get run times, synopsis, cast and director lists, MPAA Ratings and more
- Watch high-quality trailers and browse photo galleries
- Search by movie name or release date
- Share showtimes by sending an email to friends
- View cast detail pages with full-length biography, filmography, and photos/videos
- See it now! View movies near you starting within the next 60 minutes
- Find theaters by simply inputting your zip code (or Canadian postal code) or use your current location by utilizing the device’s GPS system
- View theaters on map and get directions
Your MovieTickets.com application allows you to store your MovieTickets.com credit card information on our servers so you can conveniently purchase movie tickets. Your information is securely stored on our servers and transferred with your approval during each transaction.
What's New in Version 2.5
Select-a-seat now enabled! You can now complete your reserved seating purchases in the app.
Other release notes:
Bugs...squashed! Many bugs have been zapped to enhance the experience!
Much improved but still a ways to go
The app is better than it was before. You can select your seats in the app now. It's navigation is decent. So far no issues purchasing tickets.
App Is So Far Behind Fandango
App navigation shows at the bottom with no content in the middle. Supposedly added seat selection. Fandango has had that for years. It's no wonder more theater chains are choosing Fandango. Their app just works along with their main site. Only the main site works for Movie Tickets. Don't bother with this crap app.
No Passbook Option
I just purchased tickets through this app and even though they say they support passbook, there is no option to save the ticket there. I wish I had used Fandango instead.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MovieTickets.com Inc.
- © 2015 MovieTickets.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.