*New Feature - requested by users*
Now you can add a value for each box for insurance purposes, as well as the volume of each box to get an estimated packing volume. The move list shows the total value and volume of all boxes that have these entries. Also added buttons to go to our support website and to email us with your questions and feedback directly from the About dialog. The app will try to guess the currency and volume symbols for your region, but you can change them in Settings.
Are you planning a move, or have moved recently, and feel overwhelmed by all the boxes? Here is an app for you that will help you organize and take control of your move. Keep track of your boxes and their contents, pictures, and descriptions, and search quickly as you find and unpack boxes after you move. We built it for ourselves when we moved, and it was a great feeling to know exactly where our things were, and exactly how much we had left to unpack. Check this one out - it's free!
Presenting Moving Organizer - a simple yet powerful app to help keep track of your move.
Features in Lite version (ad supported):
* A single move, but unlimited number of boxes/items
* Track pictures, locations, values and sizes of your boxes
* Powerful search to find items in your boxes
* Back up move for later restore
* Sort boxes by date added, name, location and type
* Custom location and box types
* Unlimited local backups
Features in Pro version:
* No ads, of course!
* Unlimited number of moves
* Back up moves to the cloud using Dropbox for easy sharing between multiple devices
* Import images from camera roll or other photo albums
* Print a list of your boxes to a printer or a PDF file
Fixes a bug that prevents boxes from being deleted when displayed within a search result.
Ratings and Reviews
Great functionality needs some work on UI
App works well but the user interface is a little flaky especially on iPad. But really like the search feature and being able to sort by box location.
I need to move ... again
Wish I knew about this app. Just moved a month ago. Well, then I need to move again to be able to use the app. 😀
This APP is well put together, organized and simple to use which I like alot. Just amazing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.