By Kodai Terashima
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mozaby is a simple and lightweight Zabbix client for iPhone. Mozaby allows you to check a monitoring status of your Zabbix server.
- Native Application
- Multiple Zabbix server
- Offline cache
- Using Zabbix API
- Support for Zabbix 1.8.2 – 2.0.0
- HTTP basic authentication support
- Problem Triggers
- Latest Events
- Hosts, Items, Triggers, Events lists and details
- Latest data
- Acknowledgement (Zabbix 1.8.4 or higher)
See also official site for more details, screenshots, documents.
Note! Mozaby support iOS 4.2.x. It highly recommend iPhone 3GS or higher.
What's New in Version 1.4.5
- improve http basic authentication
- fix problem disabled triggers are shown on true triggers screen
Good app, lots of potential!
My initial thoughts regarding this app is that it was well coded. There are some issues scrolling through the interface on occasion (slow or unresponsive). But in terms of feature set it seems solid. Would love to see some integration with push notifications for alerts in Zabbix, would make it perfect.
Save your money, this is junk
App hangs while trying to scroll. Interface is laggy and choppy on the RARE occasion that it doesn't freeze up. Absolute garbage.