MP3 Encoder - Any Music To MP3
By zhang chao
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Time-Limited Special Offer
MP3 Encoder is a easy to use and powerful utility for converting any music to mp3 with the original metadata copied to the output files (with your option). It is multi-thread supported, so you can batch encode multiple files at once, and also it will copy the original file's metadata to the output MP3 files, so you can preview the album artwork, artist, lyric, etc on your iPod, iPhone. Enjoy your music no matter the original music file is, just by dragging the music to MP3 Encoder.
MP3 Encoder is multi-threaded and can batch convert at once .
2. Wide Variety Of Input And Output Formats (see list below)
3. Extract audio from video (asf, flv, wmv and more, see list below)
4. Music Metadata Copied and edit supports
Support copying metadata from input music to output musics, including album artwork, artist, lyrics, etc
5. Encoding Options
MP3 Encoder provides you with a full range of encoding options for every available codec (Sample rate, Bit rate, Channels).
6. Easy To Use User Interface
● you can easily to set the encoding options by set the output quality,
● drag in to import and drop out to delete is supported.
Video Import formats supported:
Audio Import formats supported:
What's New in Version 2.1.1
[FIXED] wav file supported
[FIXED] other bug fix
[IMPROVED] Encode more faster than before
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: zhang chao
- Copyright © 2012-2013 hummersoftware. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor