MP4 Video Player For iPad
By 康弘 Uemura
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Movie player which can play MPEG4/QuickTime format . (1920x1080)
Play speed can be changed 0.1 to 60 times.
A screen capture is possible.
[Details of a function]
■ The file format which can be played
- MPEG4 (.mp4)
- QuickTime (.mov)
■ Play speed which can be set up
- They are 0.2 intervals to 0.2-2.0.
- They are 1.0 intervals to 2.0-10.0.
■ Reverse play
■ Repeat play
■ Zoom function
import movie files from iPhone's library.
delete movie files from document folder.
■ Carry out the screen capture of the screen and save it on a camera roll.
■ The addition of a movie file
- Connect with PC and start iTunes.
- Select device -app - MP4 Player.
- Drag and drop files.
■ Operation by gesture
- touch by one finger : play / stop / reverse play / change speed.
- touch by two fingers : screen capture.
- swipe down : display setting screen.
- swipe up : display file selection screen.
- swipe left : play a next file.
- swipe right : play a pre- file.
- long press center of a screen: display slider for change the player's position.
- long press right side of a screen: fast forward
- long press left side of a screen: rewind
- Pinch in, pinch out : scaling
- The on/off change of autorotation
■ Continuation play of all the files
- All the files or selected file only
What's New in Version 2.3.0
■ Gesture operation can be performed when a thumbnail is displayed.
(pinch in pinch out -- except)
■ UI and performance of a thumbnail display have been improved.
■ Closed caption display
I was able to drag and drop from my PC while tethered to the iPad. Transfer was fast but there was no sound. Dropbox can play the video and the sound for the same clip. Being able to slow and speed up the clip worked but the screen that showed the speed setting was not on long enough. User features were not very intuitive or clear. Would be a solution to getting my dance videos onto my iPad and play and study them but without the soundtrack it is useless for my proposes.
Don't by this app it doesn't work at all. If I could find a way to get my money back I would. Maybe Apple should check theses things out before putting them on there website for people to buy.
Bought app, tried to download. No joy. Deleted and tried again. No joy. Went to app support. No way to contact. No hint about a fix. Bottom line: no joy.