MPG with ads
By Catamount Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For over 15 years MPG has been helping vehicle owners take better care of their cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats...
MPG is a log book for your car. It replaces the little notepad in your glovebox with an intelligent tracker. It tracks fuel, oil changes, tune-ups, inspections, tire rotations, windshield wipers, car washes, trips, and other miscellaneous expenses for your car
TRACK EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR VEHICLES
• Fill-ups - watch the trend of your fuel economy to know if something might be going wrong with your car.
• Trips - if you write off your mileage then have a good log will save you hundreds of dollars in taxes each year. (Or use it to track non-vehicle types of things such as a log to track where and how much you have hiked this year.)
• Services - in order to take care of your car and have it performing it's best
• Track an unlimited number of vehicles
• Service reminder to nag you to change your oil, get the car inspected, or whatever you want to setup.
• Email trip log to be reimbursed for travel.
• Reports generate statistics such as average miles per gallon, total cost of gas, and average price of gas. Fuel economy is calculated for the fuel entries. Time, distance and time per distance are calculated for trips.
• US, Metric, UK, and Canadian units are supported.
SAVE TIME WITH POCKETMONEY INTEGRATION
• After you enter a transaction into MPG, you can post the transaction to PocketMoney to save yourself time by ending the need to do double data entry. (PocketMoney is available on the AppStore)
• Built in backup and restore over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
• Import MPG for Palm OS data files over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
• Import and Export tab delimited text files (for use with spreadsheets) over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
• MPG with ads is supported by advertisements. If you do not want ads, then there is an ad-free version of MPG on the AppStore, too.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
Fixed crash on Edit Service screen.
Fixed display issue on Edit Service screen when dismissing keyboard.
Fixed issue with date being wrong when posting transaction to PocketMoney.
Needs Cloud Support
I love all the features. The perdicitive text is extremely helpful. But i'd like to use this app on multiple devices, my iphone, my wife's iphone, and our ipad with up to date information. A great app that does this is Grocery IQ. I can put an item on the list and it shows up on our joint account. If you could do that I'd gladly pay the $9.99 for the ad free version. Your other Sync setup isn't very helpful. I need more than wi-fi syncing.
Happily logging mileage
Have been using app for a year and have found only one disappointing aspect. I wish when entering maintenance/service it would let you select more than one thing like oil change and tire rotation and then allow you to look at a report for any single portion of that service like Date/mileage for tire rotations
Best mpg tracker!
Very Simple to use, awesome to be able to track all my cars! Very cool to be able to use a pic of your car. I would love to see a comparable car to car on fuel economy with a little more colorful graph. Would pay for that feature.. But not $10 worth yet.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 14, 2011
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Catamount Software
- © 2010, Catamount Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.