By Meg Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
mPortfolio is an easy to use application for creating, managing and tracking stock portfolios. It features an intuitive single screen layout that lets you quickly visualize investment performance as well as get details on any given stock.
Our software enables you to take charge of your investment portfolio and quickly and easily monitor performance. You’ll have constant updates on the stocks that interest you with our intuitive watch model. You will always stay on top of happenings in the markets.
We pull relevant news articles and information for the stocks that you are interested in and give you a quick summary. You can quickly launch the full article in your web browser if necessary.
Finally, our built in stock charts give you the perspective that you need to see how your investments are performing.
Key Features Include:
- An intuitive and simply to use interface for managing your investments
- Unlimited investment portfolio tracking
- Support of buying and selling of stocks as well as a variety of dividend models
- Create watch stock lists so you can stay informed on stock performance
- Automatic price updates from free Internet sources
- Real-time RSS news feeds tailored to your investment portfolios
- Detailed and flexible charting and stock performance visualizations
What's New in Version 1.9
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Ameden
- © 2015 Meg Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor