With mPrompt any iOS becomes a handy speech practice and performance tool. Using content from your other apps or create in mPrompt, experienced and novice public speakers can use mPrompt to rough out and fine tune speeches and practice speech delivery and timing, anywhere.
•. Record a video of your presentation to your iOS device and then add to your presentation using iMovie or other video editing apps
• Scroll the speech in portrait or landscape mode triggered by an unobtrusive touch to the screen, allowing pausing, adjustment and resumption of the speech
• Allows dynamic speed adjustment during presentation
• Cut and paste content from any other iOS app or compose content within the app
• Adjust the font size and speed of your speech for readability and timing
• An adjustable highlight can focus on a few lines, with complete contrast and position control
• Highlight key words and phrases - great for memorization and making delivery more natural
• Practice speech timing with the included timer
• Use mPrompt for paperless speech composition and practice
Updated interface, miscellaneous enhancements including video recording capabilities - record your presentation as the prompter runs.
Ratings and Reviews
App does not operate - crashes every time you click Dry Run. It would be a great tool if it worked!
Nice speech Teleprompter for iPad
This is one of those "perfect fit for the iPad" kind of apps. I have to give a speech in May 2010, and this app will be very helpful in preparation and delivery. It's not perfect yet, but a few simple updates will get it there: larger control sliders, fully proportional speed changes as opposed to steps, ability in mPrompt mode to pause and continue by touching anywhere on screen or double tapping, initial pause time setup to wait for the first couple of lines to be read before exiting the delivery window...address functional areas like these and this will be an excellent 5 star app. Thanks for creating this.
Below Average for Mobile
I've never written a review after using apps for over 3 years until now, a large part because I rarely pay for apps. When I do pay, I do expect a good product.
Giving this a two star rating since this is horrible for mobile but maybe it's good on a tablet. Would be a one star if this was only a mobile app. Would not recommend for a speech prompt whatsoever, hard interface and waste of cash if for you mobile.
- Mark Johannessen
- 19.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 Mark Johannessen Consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.