Course For Photoshop CS5 406 - Custom Brush Creation
By Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Watch as Mark Stope walks you through Photoshop's many Custom Brush controls & learn how to create various types of 'Grunge' brushes to make stunning textures for your next drawing or rendering.
Push your drawing and design tools beyond the stock pack of brushes and to the next level by learning how customize them to do your bidding! Our Resident Film and Television concept artist Mark Stope is back at it again with his next tutorial series "Custom Brush Controls & Grunge Brush Creation".
Photoshop provides many options to change the appearance of it's stock brushes, but also allows for the creation of Custom brushes. Custom brushes are probably one of the coolest yet most under utilized tools in PS, so in this tutorial series we'll not only explore how these custom brush controls work, but also show you how to create killer texture-building brushes commonly known as Grunge brushes. Next, we'll spend some time working with our grunge brushes and explore techniques to build awesome textures.
Table of contents:
2. Size and Bristol Brush Controls
3. Using Axis Flips
4. Adjusting Brush Angle and Roundness
5. Adjusting Hardness
6. Brush Spacing
7. Adjusting Size Jitter
8. Adjusting Minimum Brush Diameter
9. Pen Tilt Controls
10. Angle Jitter Controls
11. Adjusting Brush Roundness
12. Flip X and Y Jitter Controls
13. Scatter Controls
14. Texture Controls
15. Using Dual Brush
16. Using Color Dynamics
17. Transfer Controls
18. Adding Brush Noise
19. Wet Edges Controls
20. Airbrush Mode
21. Using Smoothing
22. Protect Textures checkbox
23. Finding Good Grunge
24. Creating Grunge Fill Brushes
25. Creating Directional Grunge Brushes
26. Creating Detail Grunge Brushes
27. Creating Repetitive Grunge Patterns
28. Creating Scratches from Photographic Textures
29. Building Negative Space Scratches and Scrapes Brush...
30. Using Grunge Brushes to Build Textures - Part 1
32. Using Grunge Brushes to Build Textures - Part 2
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Released: Apr 18, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 431 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nonlinear Educating Inc. (macProVideo.com)
- © 2012 macProVideo.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor