MQuiz Integer Addition - Adding Positive and Negative Integers - Math Quiz
By Nino Popa
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
What is: (+55) + (-29) = ? How about: (-65) + (+29) + (-90) = ? And how about: (-80) + (+95) + (+88) + (-12) = ?
Practice adding Positive and Negative Integers!
For 4th, 5th and 6th Grade Math.
- Learn / practice integer addition
- 2, 3 and 4 operands
- Improve mental math skills
- Great brain exercise
- Loved by students and educators
- Bright, clear and easy to use interface
- Numbers are randomly generated and will not repeat in the same sequence (not flash cards)
- Setup the number of operands : 2, 3 or 4
- Choose the number of questions per quiz
- Highlights incorrect answers for learning purpose
- Result as percentage and the number of mistakes
- With timer
- Built for iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Check other great math quiz apps in the MQuiz collection:
- Number Sequence
- MQuiz Square Root
- MQuiz Square Number
- MQuiz Negative Number Line
- Binary Ninja
Crashes each answer
Great idea but each time an answer is touched the app crashes. Useless.
- Category: Education
- Released: May 10, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nino Popa
- © Nino Popa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.