MQuiz Mixed Integer Addition and Subtraction
By Nino Popa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is: (-64) - (-49) + (+93) = ? How about: (+56) + (-97) - (+83) - (+45) = ? And how about: (+37) + (-8) - (+42) + (+63) - (-81) = ?
Practice MIXED addition and subtraction of positive and negative integers.
Select 3, 4 or 5 operands.
For 5th, 6th and 7th Grade Math.
- Learn / practice INTEGER ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- 3, 4 and 5 operands
- Improve mental math skills
- Great brain exercise
- Loved by students and educators
- Bright, clear and easy to use interface
- Numbers are randomly generated and will not repeat in the same sequence (not flash cards)
- Setup the number of operands : 3, 4 or 5
- Choose the number of questions per quiz
- Highlights incorrect answers for learning purpose
- Result as percentage and the number of mistakes
- With timer
- Built for iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Check other math quiz apps in the MQuiz collection
- Number Sequence
- MQuiz Integer Addition
- MQuiz Square Root
- MQuiz Square Number
- MQuiz Negative Number Line
- Binary Ninja
- Category: Education
- Released: May 17, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nino Popa
- © Nino Popa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.