Mr. Dad on Military Dads
By sxtyscnds' inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mr. Dad on Military Dads turns Armin Brott’s book “The Military Father” into an awesome learning game. The game provides deployed dads with everything they need to know to stay (or become) involved with and connected to their family regardless of the distance that separates them.
With over 400 facts from his book, the Mr. Dad on Military Dads app delivers the information you need to know in a fun, new way. Military dads everywhere are saying that the app is their secret weapon to learning to be a great Dad in a way that’s “actually fun.”
The head-to-head game lets you challenge your partner for bragging rights, play other Military Dads, or go up against Mr. Dad himself.
Facts are presented in a trivia fashion with each question containing a “drill-down” that provides important tips and facts to help you through the mysterious experience of pregnancy.
Here are the features that expecting dads are pumped about:
• Impress your partner! Show your partner you care about the family by beating her in a game
• Earn points by beating the timer and getting the question correct
• Questions become more difficult and the stakes get higher as you make your way through rounds
• Want to REALLY remember a fact? Easily email it to yourself, your partner, or share it via Facebook and Twitter directly from the app!
• Start a game instantly by playing against Mr. Dad
• You will get better! Players rapidly increase their knowledge after just a couple games.
Armin Brott is America's Most-Trusted Dad. He's the author of eight bestselling books on fatherhood. He has written for dozens of major publications, including Newsweek, the New York Times Magazine, Men's Health, Parenting Magazine, and Sports Illustrated, and has appeared on hundreds of radio and television shows, including Today, Fox News, and Politically Incorrect. For more than a decade, Armin has been giving men just like you the tools, resources, and practical strategies to be the fathers they want to be—and their family needs them to be.
Follow Mr. Dad on twitter @MrDad, subscribe to his award-winning blog at mrdad.com and get great updates at Facebook.com/mrdad.
The Military Father is published by Abbeville Press.
Mr. Dad on Military Dads is brought to you by sxtyscnds’ inc., makers of social, “snackable” games aimed at knowledge discovery and learning!
Follow @sxtyscndsinc on Twitter and at www.sxtyscnds.com for free game announcements and other updates.
Thanks for playing!
Awesome for army dads
Awesome way to learn about what needs to be done before, during and after deployment.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Jun 14, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SXTYSCNDS' INC.
- © 2013 sxtyscnds'
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Military Dad - Basic Training Pack$0.99