Mr. Picky's Temecula Wine Tasting
By David Mallen Designs, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the release of Mr. Picky’s Temecula Wine Tasting iPhone application your next trip to wine country just got a whole lot easier and a lot more fun. Temecula Wine Tasting helps guide you through the Temecula area. Named “Temeku,” which translates to “where the sun shines through the mist,” by a band of Native Americans, Temecula is now home to more than 30 wineries whose premium quality wines are world renowned.
The region has unusually diverse grape varieties: Cool-climate grapes such as Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Chardonnay; moderate-climate Bordeaux varieties, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc; and warmer-climate Mediterranean varieties, including Viognier, Syrah, Grenache, Sangiovese and Tempranillo.
In close proximity to San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties, Temecula Wine Country has become a popular destination for weddings, events, dates and balloon rides. Looking for the best wedding spot? Looking for a romantic hotel, fabulous spa, best golf course? Great gift shops and live music? These and other insider tips are listed on Mr. Picky’s Tips page.
Long before Temecula’s sudden growth, Mr. Picky could be spotted at various tasting rooms such as Callaway and Hart, left eye-brow raised and nose to the glass. Armed with a keen sense of smell and a discriminating palate, Picky frequented the tasting rooms of Temecula in search of palate pleasing pleasures.
Temecula Wine Tasting offers these special features:
• Paperless guide to Temecula area wineries, tasting rooms and restaurants
• Winery and restaurant address buttons open in Google Maps
• Near Me button lists wineries and tasting rooms in proximity to your current location
• Each winery and restaurant includes address, description, contact info and hours
• “F” designation for wineries and tasting rooms = Mr. Picky’s Favorites
• Mr. Picky’s Tips offer suggestions for hotels, activities, adventures an local color
• Only the very best hand-picked restaurants are included
Please email Mr. Picky with suggestions, updates and inside information on Temecula Wine Tasting. You can also visit the website at Mr-Picky.com. We're Picky about you having a fabulous, fun and memorable wine tasting experience.
Important Note: We want to make Temecula Wine Tasting a fun and useful tool to take with you on your next wine country trip. Please help us achieve this by emailing feedback and suggestions to email@example.com in lieu of a negative review.
What's New in Version 2.0
Color & Design
• The background color has changed to resemble the color of Chardonnay, and the color of the buttons have been changed to the color of dark, red wine.
Wineries Search Page
The Wineries Page, which was formerly just a list of all of the wineries, the Favorites page, which was a list of your favorite wineries, and the Search page have been merged into one page called Wineries.
• Entire list of wineries can be viewed by clicking "View All"
• Your favorite wineries can be view by clicking "View Favorites"
Restaurants Search Page
The Restaurants Page, which was formerly just a list of Mr. Picky's favorite restaurants is now a search page that allows you to:
• View all of Mr. Picky's favorite restaurants by clicking "View All"
• Select and view your favorite restaurants by clicking “View Favorites”
• Search for restaurants by entering keywords and keyword phrases, like “American”, or "Creekside."
The page is a map with pins of every winery. When you click on a pin it lists the name and address of the winery. If you select “i” it takes you that specific winery page
The store page is a page with information about Mr. Picky products. Click “Shop Mr. Picky” to navigate to Mr. Picky’s store.
The feedback page allows you to give feedback to Mr. Picky by clicking “Contact Mr. Picky”.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Mallen Designs, LLC
- © 2016 Mr. Picky
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.