Get individualized Smart Offers, store car maintenance history, and make appointments.
Get a free conventional oil change or $25 off your next service when you download and complete your profile! MotoManager™ is the newest, smartest way to manage your vehicle’s service with individualized offers and discounts.*
* MotoManager application and Smart Offers currently available at select locations.
With MotoManager, you’ll find it easier than ever to:
• Get great Smart Offers you need based on your vehicle's specific needs - no more spam!
• Search for new tires
• Track your maintenance records
• Recommended services
• Schedule appointments
• Receive reminders when services are due and appointments are scheduled
• Locate your closest Mr Tire™ store
• Create and edit your profile
• Earn additional discounts
• Share MotoManager with friends to earn additional discounts
• Store important documents like insurance cards, warranties, invoices, registration
- Support for iOS 12 and improved support for new iPhones
- Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No free oil change.
So, lol. I got an email that said if I install the app I’ll get a free oil change for my Jeep (which I no longer have) but I figured, as with almost any other company in the world, they’d be able to accommodate me with my new car. So I downloaded it and the app said the change was for my Jeep, and an email did, but there was also no coupon in the coupon section of the app. So I called their customer service and the lady said she’d talk to the “guy who takes care of the computer stuff” and even take down my number so she could get back in touch with me, no word from either her nor he. I also emailed and no response. Just deleted the app.
Need option to print service records
Great way to keep track of vehicle services. There is a simple way to delete vehicles you no longer own from the app unlike what is stated in other reviews. Only downside is the inability to print the service records from the app. Please add!
Terrible app no support
My “account” in this app shows 15 vehicles that I can’t delete. Emailed support twice with no response at all. Love the convenience of this app, and it shows my service history for the one vehicle on my Account that is actually mine, but they obviously can’t support it. I am about to delete it from my device. Maybe some other service chain has an app that works.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.