Are you a GP trainee due to sit the Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) for your MRCGP qualification? Would you like to be able to test your knowledge anywhere without having to pay for a monthly subscription?
AKT On-The-Go is a new quiz-style app to test your knowledge of the MRCGP curriculum without a monthly subscription and without in-app purchases.
QUESTIONS BY TOPICS:
You can choose which questions appear related to the area of the curriculum that you wish to focus on. Whole of the MRCGP curriculum covered:
• GP Consultation in Practice
• Patient Safety and Quality of Care
• GP in the Wider Professional Environment
• Enhancing Professional Knowledge
• Promoting Health and Preventing Disease
• Genetics in Primary Care
• Care of Acutely Ill People
• Care of Children and Young People
• Care of Older Adults
• Women's Health
• Men's Health
• Sexual Health
• End-of-Life Care
• Care of People with Mental Health Problems
• Care of People with Intellectual Disability
• Cardiovascular Health
• Digestive Health
• Care of People who Misuse Drugs and Alcohol
• Care of People with ENT, Oral and Facial Problems
• Care of People with Eye Problems
• Care of People with Metabolic Problems
• Care of People with Neurological Problems
• Respiratory Health
• Care of People with Musculoskeletal Problems
• Care of People with Skin Problems
RANDOM QUESTION MODE:
Twenty questions are presented randomly from all the above topics in the MRCGP curriculum.
TEST SCORE AND REVISION LIST:
At the end of the test you will be presented with your score and a list of areas that you need to focus on. Want to keep a record of your revision list? - now you can email a copy to yourself or your revision group!
SIMPLE TO USE:
Ideal for when out and about, waiting for a meeting to start or just when you have some free time.
No internet connection required.
Simple user interface - just touch the correct answer.
• Currently over 500 multiple-choice and extended-matching questions (MCQ/EMQs).
• Choose between random questions or select a topic from the curriculum.
• Taking a break? Return to where you were and start on the same question with your current score.
• Email your personalised revision list.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• No in-app advertising.
• NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OR IN-APP PURCHASES.
Updated for the 2018/2019 Academic Year
If you have any problems using the app or any ideas how we might improve it in the future, please do get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appsydaisy Ltd.
- 17.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Appsydaisy Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.