Apple TV Screenshots
MrMC is a software media center for playing videos, music, and pictures. MrMC, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, and other digital media files from local storage media and media devices/servers such as Emby, Plex, HDHomerun, TVHeadend and more.
- integrated Trakt support
- integrated Emby client with Direct Stream
- integrated Plex client with Direct Play
- integrated SMB, NFS, FTP/SFTP clients
- integrated LightEffects client (boblight/ambilight)
- integrated SQLite or external MySQL databases for video/music libraries
- supports DVDs with DVD menu support
- supports MKV, AVI, DivX and other video files
- supports ACC, FLAC, DD, DTS and other audio formats
- supports MythTV, HDHomeRun and many other IPTV devices
- supports display rate/dynamic range switching
- user installed python addons/plugins are not supported
New default skin, Ariana
bluetooth keyboard handing
houston we have wiggle
Hue light service
Plex Photo/Image transcoding
Server selector on home screen
Allow sources on Home screen
Addons are now called extensions
Smb clients (smb1/smb2/smb3 support)
tvdb/tmdb API support
hev1 format under videotoolbox
crash if 2-byte/3-byte NALs are present
tvos, handle ac3 5.0 channels
see github for a complete listing
- ROOTCODER, L.L.C.
- 232.5 MB
- Requires tvOS 10.2 or later. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 ROOTCODER, L.L.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.