Over 90% of multiple sclerosis (MS) patients suffer from fatigue and many report it as their most debilitating symptom. We’re here to fix that! MS Fatigue-Fix will help you better understand your MS fatigue, identify common habits that could be increasing your fatigue, and most importantly, give you customized solutions to help increase your energy levels! Use the Fatigue Tracker to monitor your fatigue over time and the Treatments Organizer to help you keep track of medications you have already tried along with the solutions that work best for you. With the most comprehensive solutions list to date that extends beyond prescription treatments, you will find numerous solutions and strategies that will help you regain control of your energy and get you back to enjoying all of the things you love!
* Learn the top 10 things you need to know about MS fatigue
* 3 short quizzes to help you identify habits that may be subconsciously draining your energy
* Standardized tool to assess your fatigue (Modified Fatigue Impact Scale)
* Custom fatigue solutions based on your daily responses
* Fatigue Tracker to help you visualize patterns in your daily responses
* Push notification reminder option to enter your daily fatigue levels
* Treatments organizer
* Medication List
* The most comprehensive list of fatigue solutions available
added disclaimer to onboarding
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, help for MS fatigue
This app is fantastic. It breaks down the experience of fatigue into all the myriad and complex causes and offers people with MS real-world solutions that are practical and actionable. Not only does it educate and raise awareness, but it allows people to track symptoms of fatigue and gain real-time solutions that can actually make a difference in managing fatigue in daily life. Mostly, it's super friendly while being medically informative, and extremely easy to use. This has been a long time coming. Can't wait to recommend to the MS community.
Great companion app for MS
Finding out you have MS is difficult. Trying to understand the condition, especially if you are not a doctor, can be defeating. Every afflicted person experiences MS differently since no two persons lesions are the same. But apps like this can help all MS patients understand fatigue as it relates to their condition - and gives common sense, easy to understand explanations for how to deal. It’s a great app, well designed, and very easy to navigate!
Taking back control!
As a nurse in the MS field, this is such a great tool to share with my patients! It serves as an important resource for patients to take back control of their everyday life and help fatigue feel like an afterthought. Patients have been asking for a tool like this for years and now there is one!! I’m so excited to share this with all my patients and possibly use it myself!!
- Darin Okuda
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Darin Okuda
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.