MS self – Multiple Sclerosis App for MS Patients
By Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, you understand the ways it may change your life. Staying informed and taking action is important in managing MS symptoms, coordinating with your healthcare team, and living with MS. In the MS self – Multiple Sclerosis Mobile App for MS Patients you will find practical advice and information that may be beneficial to you. Note that syncing your iOS devices and making journal entries will require an internet connection which will use a minimal amount of your data plan.
• Journal Entry: When you open the app, the first thing you’ll see is the Journal Entry screen. You can record your symptoms, mood, energy level, mobility, activity, and comments consistently over time as well as write your own thoughts and feelings in the space provided.
• Journal Insights: Provides personalized insights based on your previous journal entries and reveals important trends or changes related to your MS symptoms. The Journal Insights feature identifies correlations between symptoms and activity, mood and weather data, and uses historical journal entries and local weather forecasts to offer helpful suggestions and information, such as links to relevant Fact Cards with useful tips and resources. You can also view, rate and archive recent and historical insights.
• Fact Cards: Check out the new educational Fact Cards to learn more about MS, and find valuable information and tools to help keep your body and mind in good health. All Fact Cards are now audio enabled, including a selection enhanced with motion graphics.
• MS self Reports: Visually present your journal entries by generating MS self reports. Select a date range and options to include, such as mood, mobility and energy, then print, share via email or save your report. You can even customize further with weather and Fitbit® data. MS self reports provide useful insights on multiple dimensions of well-being, assist in spotting trends, and may help facilitate a conversation with your healthcare provider.
• Weather: Local weather data can now be included in your journal entries to provide a more personal experience. Use weather data to spot trends in behavior, mood and overall well-being via the app’s journal feature.
• Fitbit: Track your activity and sleep patterns by quickly syncing the information from your Fitbit. Encourage and challenge yourself each day to increase your activity and your overall health. Then refer back to your journal entries to see how these changes have affected you.
• History Search: You can type key word(s) into the search field to pull up all relevant entries to discover trends and gain insight about your health.
• Dynamic Card Deck Search: Looking for healthy living tips or how to improve your cognition but don’t remember which card it was? You can now do a quick search for that specific Fact Card.
• Fun Achievements: Get with the game. Earn fun achievements when you tell your app about your day, avidly read Fact Cards, and explore ways to use the app. Be a Rockstar journalist and be crowned MS self Champion.
• Notifications: Set reminders for yourself to help you get the most out of your app! Set notifications for Fact Card updates, journal entries and more.
• Share App: Let your friends and family know about this valuable tool. Send them a message or email with a link to learn more about the app.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Acorda Therapeutics, Inc
- © 2016 Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.