mScorecard is the ultimate golf scorecard, statistics and GPS software. It instantly calculates scores, handicaps, stableford points, sidegames, advanced round statistics and distances for up to five players.
mScorecard allows you to:
* Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
* Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
* Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
* Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
* Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
* Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
* Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail and Facebook
mScorecard standard version is free of charge. We also provide an optional premium subscription that provides additional features. Subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription length options are 1 month, 6 months or 12 months. It automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the original subscription fee.
- Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Would like to be able to alter courses 9 holes somehow for courses that have 3 or more nine holes that can be played. Hard to use on those courses if you want to alter what is the “normal” 1 through 18 holes. Great app overall
Wish we could add different tee choices for courses. Course I played today had 2.7 stroke higher rating and 4 tee choices but the app only has 1 tee choice. Also, there are several closed courses (4+ years closed) in our area that still show on the list.
Favorite scoring app so far...
...but some scorecards are out of date in my area-northern Virginia. I can work around that but it’s a bit of an annoyance. I use this app for its short game tracking capabilities.
- Velocor Oy
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Velocor
- In-App Purchases
- mScorecard Premium 1 month $2.99
- mScorecard Premium 12 months $23.49
- mScorecard Premium 6 months $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.