mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
What's New in Version 4.5.3
Minor bug fixes. Please note; This update is intended only for our current mSecure v4 users. For new users, we recommend that you download our new mSecure 5 product.
Version 4.x.x ... still the best! Stick with this version and bypass the catastrophe known as mSecure 5. Even if, like me, you paid the $10 all device upgrade...you lose terribly on features. Stay with this version, the one that earned mSeven Software their money and our trust and loyalty!
Simply the best. Still waiting for custom input fields (pop-ups that I can pre-populate, calculated fields, etc.) to pull me over 100% from HanDbase)
Got Photos working
UPDATE...now with iCloud!
This is an excellent critical information storage system. The many built in templates are easy to modify (if needed) plus you can build your own. I love WiFi sync between my Mac OSX base system and all my iDevices. It has replaced HanDBase for the task at hand. Love that it is iTunes + (works on iPhone/iPod tech and iPad).
But, iPad interface could use a tweak to better utilize the layout space available...maybe like the Mac OSX version with a panel on one side in landscape view.
And, the link to websites where the login info is carried along is a bit rough but with so many web sites using programming interfaces to present a simple two field login form, I can't plan this app.
Definitely recommend it!
Can I move my msecure 5 data back to 4?
I made the mistake of moving my data to msecure and working on it for a month. It sticks in so many ways. Now if like to move the data including the newly created entries back and use 4. But when I sync 4 to icloud, it only holds things since before the changeover. When I sync five to icloud it works but I can't pull it up or sync it with 4. And if I email myself a backup from the most you to date data, on my 5 app, I can't open that on my four app, at least not on my iPhone. Suggestions anyone? I'd really like to get out of msecure 5.
Still Going Strong!
Thank you for still keeping the bug fixes coming. This is still my "go-to" for ALL
Password management needs. I'm not a fan of version 5 yet so until some changes are made over there, I'll continue to use this one.
This has been mine & my husband's password manager for 5 years now! It continues to improve and has never failed me. I'd be lost without it.
Syncs across my devices beautifully with iCloud. Love that I can customize icons, groups & types.
The grouping is one of the best features. Created the ones that make the most sense to me instead of being forced to use stock ones as with other apps of this nature. I feel safe with the encryption level. I can also email a restore backup to myself as an extra precaution which works beautifully.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 25, 2017
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99