mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
What's New in Version 4.5.2
- Updated for iOS 10 and Watch OS 3.
GREAT APP; VERY DIFFICULT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
The app is great and works great. Customer support however is another issue. This was not an inexpensive app and the app is worth it but I expect after spending $25 for The two apps laptop and iPhone to have good customer support. The support I received from email customer support was vague and though I literally begged for step-by-step instructions on how to separate my account from my exes at that point I received no response whatsoever. My ex was the one to set up the sharing so I had no information or experience around separating them. Simple set step-by-step instructions would have saved me hours of distress. Eden who does support at the website provided those instructions; thank you Eden, but I didn't receive the information until the next day after I had already figured it out after literally hours of distress & fear of losing my data; Eden only works after 9:00pm my time (which I didn't see posted anywhere). Cmon guys--you can do better than this. Nick, you need more customer service training. With clear steps of exactly what I needed to do hours of distress could have been easily avoided.
Great Password Manager, Super Tech Support::)
I've been using mSecure since at least 2011, for my I-Phone, I-Pad, and desk version of mSecure, for my MacBook. I would be completely lost, without it, as I consider mSecure, my extended brain. Just too many passwords to even try and remember, and with mSecure, I always have "all" of my 176 passwords, on all of my devices, and they sync seamlessly. As far as Tech. Support, they have always been there for me, and I know they are eager to work closely with their customers. I reach out, whenever I have a question, even a silly, easy one, and I always get a prompt response. For me, there's no other Password Protection App, that gets the job done, day in and day out, like mSecure. I have been and remain a satisfied mSecure customer.
Excellent password manager
I've been using this app for a few years now & finally decided to write my first review for it.
It works great & I've had absolutely no problems with it. The only downside is that I had to pay separately for a version to put on my Windows laptop, but I've been able to keep my passwords synced between them without any problems, and it makes for a handy backup, too.
It is nice to be able to make custom categories and group types.
If it were perfect, the password generator would have a few more options with a history feature to make it match some of the more strict login requirements I need to deal with regularly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99