mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Support for Apple Watch
- Added Support for iOS 9 Multitasking Feature
This is the best kept secret in the App Store!
mSecure is everything you could want for your passwords and private info. I read the review by "iTrust" dated January 7, 2016. Clearly, this person did not bother to go to the preferences menu. Had iTrust done that, he/she would have discovered that everything he/she said mSecure cannot do was wrong...it not only does it all, but it is very flexible and allows you to set it any number of ways you want. You can use Touch ID. You can backup to your computer in seconds...just download the free "mBackup" from their website to your computer. Same with syncing or restore. It holds a great variety of info...you choose what categories you want or don't want. It is as secure as anything in the App Store and...here is the clincher...unlike the highly touted app "Dashlane", mSecure does not require a yearly fee for these features. It's a no brainer. mSecure is the best password manager out there. I have been using it for several years and I am completely satisfied with it! I highly recommend mSecure.
Does what it should with no headaches
To be fair, I have not worked with any other password managers - haven't found the need to explore others once I hit on Msecure. It syncs with my other devices without any headaches (even reminding me when I should do so if there are a lot of changes made on one of my devices). One thing I really like is you can tell it to auto populate your clipboard with login info and it will then erase that info after a certain amount of time has passed. Another thing I like is I don't have to let the websites remember my login info: instead of going to the site via the web browser, I first login to Msecure and use the link there to navigate to the site. Msecure will then copy the login info to my clipboard. I absolutely despise that we are living in a world where I need a 10 digit random password to keep my info safe from bad guys, but it's nice to have Msecure on my side to make what could be a serious PITA at least somewhat palatable.
My most used app, more than once a day!
I use this app for passwords on a daily basis. I mean, who has that kind of memory, seriously? I have recommended this app to family and friends, and they all use it now as well. I think I was one of the first people to get the app. I bought it and the "mbackup"!!! That was a long time ago. Now they have evolved into the amazing app they are today. They synced with actual software- awesome. And now it syncs to cloud storage! Best app, continuously updated, and the customer service is SO helpful!!! One time I thought I lost all my passwords, but they helped me regain them, guiding me step by step. I haven't used customer service for a bit now, but with the app rising in the number of users so fast, I'd wager they are still kind and courteous!
Keep up the good work. Give us long time users some free button links, ok? :-)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 03, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99