mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
What's New in Version 4.5.2
- Updated for iOS 10 and Watch OS 3.
Excellent password manager
I've been using this app for a few years now & finally decided to write my first review for it.
It works great & I've had absolutely no problems with it. The only downside is that I had to pay separately for a version to put on my Windows laptop, but I've been able to keep my passwords synced between them without any problems, and it makes for a handy backup, too.
It is nice to be able to make custom categories and group types.
If it were perfect, the password generator would have a few more options with a history feature to make it match some of the more strict login requirements I need to deal with regularly.
Hasn't Kept Up
I've used MSecure for years and was always very happy with it. The IOS and PC versions worked well for a long time, but problems in the last year have convinced me to change password managers.
The IOS version is still OK. But the newer PC version has become all but useless. I recently tried to add it to a new laptop. Instead of a downloaded program from their website, it is now a Windows app requiring a separate $10 payment. The problem is, unlike the old PC program, it will not sync with the mobile. The manual sync from the phone is not recognized. The platform looks completely different and doesn't seem to offer an import of the backup CSV file.
Even the old program on the older PC seems unwilling to sync now. Repeated efforts to manually sync from the phone just time out.
If I only used MSecure on my mobile devices, I could deal with it. But I change my passwords regularly. If I can't have an up to date synced version on my laptop, it's like having nothing at all.
I suggest looking at the other password managers out there that have better sync options and more flexibility.
I use this app daily. Works great to sync among iPhones, iPads, and computers (even windows). I've recommended it to many. It is simple and works very well. I have been a happy user for years and will continue to use and recommend it.
Because it has Dropbox sync I can share files with my wife even though we have different AppleIDs and iCloud accounts; this alone makes this a much better option than the competition.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99