By mSeven Software, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
New 3.5 Version includes iCloud Sync, Auto-Backup and Auto-sync and more.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup (NEW) to keep data safe
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res Mac look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Print records to produce physical backup
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- Fixed an issue on Mac OS 10.9 when app auto-locks while hidden
- Fixed a number of localization issues
- Other minor bug fixes
For years I used an Excel spreadsheet…since buying my mac I thought I would check some applications out. I tested1Password. Looks nice, but I didn’t like the price, so I went with mSecure. My few issues are minor so I would recommend this app:
1 - What used to fit on onepage for printing now takes several pages. thee is a lot of wasted space on the printed version and Iwould like more ability to format the reporting. (Yes, I print a copy JUST IN CASE….old habits die hard…
2 - Big difference between this and 1Password is the lack of an integrated web browser. with 1Password, there was a good autfill widget that linked with 1Password. I don’t use the auto-password generator because of that…There is a paste function, but it seems cheesy….
the synch between the iPhone app and Mac at home is seemless. I like it a lot and it is very handy to have both the iphone app and the Mac version.
This is the Best and Most important piece of software I own!
I have been runnng this software on my iPhone, my Desktop PC and my laptop PC for over 2 years now. mSecure is phenomenal! That said, I just purchassed it for my new MacBook Air, and love the automatic iCloud sync to my IOS devices! Just awesome that I don’t even have to tell it to sync, it just does it in a flash! As well, mSecure’s customer service is the best. I have had a few questions over the years, and they are very friendly and helpful! No affiliation what so ever with this company other then they have my $ and I have a great product!
Good but laptop-to-laptop fails
Did I mess up by not buying a second copy for the second laptop? This wasn’t announced in the above information: when I bought it on one laptop in the App Store, it was *automatically* downloaded to the other.
Nonetheless, I also bought it on my iOS devices. Sync works fine on those. On the laptops, the sync icon on the bar is grayed out. Over and over, on each of two laptops, I hit up Sync for Wi-Fi sync. (The laptops are on the same network, a foot apart.) No dice. I sent an email to support. No response. Dang! Sync on the laptops is a worthless piece of garbage. (So is news that I may have to spend $20 more to buy a copy for the other laptop. Dang!)
Hey developers! Won’t you please, please help me?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 12, 2013
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2013 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later