By mSeven Software, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The mSecure 4 version update is coming soon for MAC, and WILL BE included as a FREE UPDATE with this LIMITED TIME ONLY promotion.
There has NEVER been a better time to pick up both mSecure for MAC and mSecure for iOS. Download mSecure for MAC now and then click over to the iTunes Store and get mSecure 4 for iOS. Together they make the ultimate LIFETIME Password Manager Convenience Package.
Never worry about losing your important info because of a lost, stolen, or destroyed device again!
**mSecure is a 1-Time Purchase per Platform with Unlimited Usage right from the start! No Subscriptions and No Annual Fees.**
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup (NEW) to keep data safe
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res Mac look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Print records to produce physical backup
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
What's New in Version 3.5.4
- Compatibility update for mSecure 4 for iPhone and iPad
Great password / data management app.
I use mSecure and love it. It is probably THE most used app that I have. I started using it a few years ago on my iPhone when it was the only Apple device I had. I then learned that they had a desktop app for my Windows PC and that I can sync them together. I then added it to an iPad and now I have a MacBook Pro and the app has continually improved over this time of acquiring more devices. My Windows PC is now gathering dust and the app updates between all devices immediately and flawlessly any time a change is made or entry is added. It can do so much more than keep track of passwords, as you can enter almost any kinda of data you might want to have with you at all times, such as insurance information, vehicle information, purchases you might need to keep track of, warranties, serial#'s, etc. Endless number of uses. It now also supports taking photos of items you might want keep track of, which would be great for insurance claims. No, I do not work for them, just love their product and have been meaning to post a positive review. Check out this great app.
I have had no problems using it under IOS8 and do not have any issues with the Mac app either. A reviewer commented about needing more categories and icons, but I don’t find that to be a problem. I can find any of my entries quickly by simply starting to type an entry name or keyword and mSecure finds it for me.
Flexible security and syncing for important info!
I’ve tried a few other password vault apps that I discovered only handled a limited set of data types, so I couldn’t store some things that I wanted secure and synced to my iPhone. mSecure lets me create custom data types and set up templates for any data I care to store in it. It’s definitely won me over with it’s flexibility.
I received the mSecure iOS 8 update before Apple pushed out the iOS 8 update, so have not encountered any problems with syncing to my iPhone. Looking forward to getting an iPhone 6+ soon, which also had support added in the recent mSecure iPhone update.
I have no time to waste thinking up a title for this review.
I have had this app on MacBook Pro (Yosemite) and iPhone (IOS8) for about a month. Very satisfied. I wanted to be able to edit data in plain language outside of the app, store it in encrypted form inside the app, and sync it between devices. So far it is doing that fine. The completely flexible data format is a big plus for this app. I have not tried Cloud sync because I overall I do not trust the Cloud’s security for anything, but it works fine over WiFi.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 15, 2014
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2014 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later