By MSG Varsity Network LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now MSG Varsity goes wherever you go. Get access to high school sports scores, schedules and video highlights on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, for much of the New York tristate area. Watch MSG Varsity Live and customize for your favorite teams, schools and sports.
MSG Varsity App Features:
- MSG Varsity Live in HD*
- Customizable cards for your region, school and sports, allowing you to flip through top articles, stories, photos and videos for high schools within the New York tristate area
- Final Score Alerts for all of your favorite high school's sports teams
- Videos from your favorite MSG Varsity TV Shows
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also use MSG Varsity Teammate to send us your photos & videos and have the chance to see them on msgvarsity.com and MSG Varsity Interactive Ch. 614
- MSG Varsity's regional TV schedule
- MSG Varsity Contests to participate and vote in
- MSG Varsity Talent Show: Watch complete episodes, individual performances and go behind the scenes to get the latest news and information on your favorite contestants. Also, vote for your favorite performances after every show.
Follow us on Twitter @msg_varsity for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Search - You can now search the entire archive of MSG Varsity articles, photo galleries and videos to find exactly what you are looking for.
Saved Content - Want to hold onto your favorite memories? Or be able to quickly access that great play everyone’s talking about? With our new Saved Content feature, now you can!
Regional Sports Desk - Get the latest high school sports news that matters the most to you. Now you can choose your region's High School Sports Desk from our Shows section.
*You need your Cablevision Optimum ID and password to access this feature
What's New in Version 3.8
Bug fixes and improvements.
PROBLEM LOGGING IN ON APP
The app won't allow me to log in with optimum ID. "Unsupported URL" and "no message error" pops up every time I tried to log in on the app but when I log in everywhere else, there's no problem.