By NBC News Digital, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MSNBC's app makes it easy to watch your favorite MSNBC shows – including Morning Joe, The Rachel Maddow Show, and Hardball with Chris Matthews – at any time, wherever you are.
Watch MSNBC live on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Or, if you missed a show, you can catch recent full episodes. It's MSNBC your way, in your hands.
With the MSNBC app, you can watch:
• MSNBC live: Stream live episodes of your favorite prime-time shows as they air, and watch breaking news as it happens. Catch up with the latest political stories and news in real time.
• On-demand full episodes of your favorite shows, including:
The Rachel Maddow Show
Hardball with Chris Matthews
The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell
All in with Chris Hayes
Up with Steve Kornacki
Caught on Camera
• Your own Watchlist: Save your favorite episodes for later on your personalized Watchlist. When you add shows to your Watchlist, you can view them at whatever time is convenient and never miss a story or episode.
• To watch live TV and full episodes for free on the app, log in using your account with a cable or satellite TV provider. Dozens of providers – including most major ones – participate.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Love it except the freezes and logouts.
I really love this app, so I can watch my late night shows the next morning. AirPlay is a great feature, and I love that I can use my phone for other things while doing it.
However, I do notice it freezes sometimes, especially after pausing and using my phone (e.g., taking a call). I then have to force-quit the app, and upon re-launching, I have to log back into my TV provider again. So that's an annoyance, and does happen nearly every day. Would give a 5 star review if that gets fixed.
Great Programming, Lousy App
Love watching my shows when I want to, but the app is only good for one episode, then it freezes on my ipad. You have to force quit the app, re-open, log into to the provider again, and then watch only one show. MSNBC also has a dreadful website that doesn't play nice .. so it's not a far-reaching conclusion their app stinks too. At least I can watch Rachel, Chris, Steve and all my other favorites .. and that's the plus. The shame is if you're low income and can't afford cable, you can never see these shows.
Great app. But I would like to see more opinion shows and mtp daily
Please ad MTP daily in the shows. It is as much apart of MSNBC as anything else. Also, bring back more liberal opinion show cause MSNBC live is the worse, though I would like to watch live tv. Fox has conservative opinion, so why don't you have liberal opinion. So bring back Liberalism, cause we need something to rival fox and Robert Murdoch, cause Bernie Sanders is great.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 19, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBC News Digital, LLC
- © 2013-2015 NBC News Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.