mLite Phone Tracker App & Phone Locator App by mSpy will help you track a cell phone of any member of your family and beloved ones. mLite can be used both as a family locator to ensure your grandparents are safe and feel well as well as a light parental app allowing to monitor kids phone without intruding (say it spy) into his or her private life too much.
mSpy Lite tracking app offers the following functionality
**** When the tracked cell phone is the iPhone
• REAL TIME CELL PHONE GPS TRACKER: check the real time GPS location of your beloved ones every time such necessity occurs. By the way, mSpy Lite is by far the best family locator app for iPhones. The location is updated EVERY 20 MINUTES.
• LOCATION SAFETY ZONES (Geo-Fencing). Knowing that your child is at school or that your grandparents are at home helps you save some nerves. mLite allows you to create virtual fences on the map and will show you notification when the tracked device enters or leaves the zone. It's always good to know that your kid went directly to training after school or that your grandma paid a scheduled visit to the doctor.
• CONTACT LIST MONITORING. We do know that kids deeply care about their privacy. mLite is not about spying, it is about safety. This feature has been developed specifically this way to help parents know who their kids talk and pay closer attention to those who they don’t know personally.
• PANIC BUTTON: Add an alarm button on your kid's phone or grandparents' phones for emergency cases. By just one button tap on the tracked phone you can be notified that situation requires your immediate attention. GPS tracker will show you GPS location of the tracked phone right away.
**** When the tracked cell phone runs on different platform a few additional tracking and monitoring features are available
• CALLS HISTORY MONITORING. Monitor incoming and outgoing calls on the tracked cell phone. Though this might look like spying, this helps to deal with unwanted contacts. Even if you can't stop it, you will know that is has happened.
• SMS MESSAGES MONITORING (text messages). Monitor incoming and outgoing sms on the tracked cell phone.
• LIST OF APPLICATIONS MONITORING. View the list of apps installed on the tracked phone. Check games your kids are playing and the applications they use. Make sure there is no dangerous or forbidden content.
- mSpy app offers packages for a number of devices, with monthly periods each; Packages start at $19.99 and are automatically renewable. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by you and you may turn off auto-renewal by going to the y Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can cancel your subscription by entering the following address: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
mLite iphone phone tracker does not require any technical skills to enable phone tracking and monitoring. Note that the installation process involves Parent's and the phone for which tracking will be enabled.
Before you get started with mSpy Lite
1) Please be aware that mSpy Lite is a visible icon on a tracked device. Thus, if you try to do this secretly, the phone owner might find out that unknown app has been installed on their devices.
2) Because of instant GPS tracking enabled the app can decrease device battery life.
If questions arise, contact us via e-mail email@example.com
* Legal Info: https://mliteapp.com/eula/gpa/en/eula.html
Bug fixes and experience improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wouldn't Recommend It
Downloaded this on my wife's iPhone 7. At 1st I downloaded the lite version which was ok for gps, but that's about it, paid around $10 for the app.
It is suppose to be undetectable on the monitored device. This is misleading. After a few days my device popped up with a notification that the app was using data for location & I happen to get her phone just before it sent her the same notification. I dodged a bullet that time. So I began to send their customer support emails stating all the data the app said I was gonna get verses what I was getting along with the notification. We went back and forth and finally they recommended that I subscribe to a higher package.
I did purchase a year long plan because the longer you buy the cheaper it is per month. For non jail broken iPhones you have to have the Apple ID and password, which I fortunately had. The data only shows up days later as the phone backs up the cloud. It you have a some what smart spouse/child they will delete the messages as they go along with wiping history's & text messages.
The only way this app will serve you the desired results is if the monitored person is careless and sloppy about things done in the dark. I was definitely disappointed about the actual functionality.
Do not i repeat do not use this app and expect to be able to track anyone. First of all it costs $9.99 for a monthly subscription and then somehow they conned me into paying $30 to be able to get gps locations and call logs. After the fact the app completely stopped working it just says my subscription is expired (no i just paid) and continues to say “you restored your subscription succesfully” but continues to not work. I emailed called and have gotten no help im about to call my bank and tell them to reimburse me for the charge and have them deal with this HORRIBLE company. Not only is all that bs but i also used 2 other apps in case 1 didnt suffice, wheres my phone app and life360. Both of which were $5 tops together and show me all the same things. Forget this app i really want this company to suffer for making me stress over something so avoidable. $30 is alot to me right now so thanks for stealing my xmas money you douche bags
Paid $9.99 and i can’t even track my child directly from the iPhone app itself. I need to constantly click on the link which leads me to their website. From there I need to log in to use the tracking feature. The contacts, text and other features don’t work. I need to constantly click on the link only to log in to a website to find another link that keeps giving me instructions to download the app again on google play and pay again. What am I not getting here? Am I setting this up all wrong? Ive pressed every single button and link available both on the phone app and the website. Seriously confused. Not what I expected.
- Veraniz Holding Ltd
- 88.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © My Spy (mSpy)
- In-App Purchases
- mSpy Lite package $19.99
- mSpy Lite package $9.99
- mSpy Lite package $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.