The mTBI Pocket Guide serves as a quick reference, all-encompassing resource on the treatment and management of patients with mild TBI and related symptoms. The application is designed for use by providers who evaluate and treat patients with suspected mTBI and includes mTBI basics, a summary of the VA/DoD mTBI clinical practice guideline, patient education tools and more! One key feature of the app is the ICD9 coding wizard which walks the provider through coding initial and subsequent TBI-related encounters.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but
Good app, but needs updated with ICD-10 codes.
Not working since update
Was working but since update, when I try to open the app, my screen goes to black. Really look forward to a fix as I plan on using as a reference in my work with military families.
App will not open
- National Center for Telehealth & Technology
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © N/A
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.