Stay connected with the MTC Namibia self-service mobile application that allows you to securely manage your MTC account from your smart device.
MTC self-service mobile application provides prepaid and contract customers with an easy-to-use, convenient portal to manage your mobile needs. Check your airtime and bundle balances, and purchase bundles
- Viewing your balance information
- Subscriber to prepaid/postpaid services (Prepaid subscribers can subscribe to the Aweh products using the App)
- Seeing your in App subscription history (only the activities done within the applications will show in Transactions History)
- Purchasing Data Bundles and International voice bundles (Contract subscribers can purchase these bundles from their available monthly usage limit)
- Viewing the current MTC Specials & promotions
- Finding nearby MTC stores and get details for about our MobileHomes
For security reasons, a security one-time-pin message is sent to the number entered by you.
Terms and Conditions Apply
By downloading this application, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. To view our Terms and Conditions, go to http://www.mtc.com.na/legal/terms-conditions
Aweh O-Yeah updates
Ratings and Reviews
It's a good app, but not a lovable one. Whenever you start to love it, it just finds someway to disappoint you with a feature that just stops working.
MTC App Great App
I must say great app...runs smoothly...the one time pin you have to use when you change personal details probably a good security feature. Could become a bit of a hassle but for now not a problem...
The app still fairly new and I'm sure it will be supped up as we go along.
So for the necessary things like checking balances the promotions etc are in making it faster to get to the site and needed info.
All it needs is a bit off improvement on what it can offer. Have a contract not sure what els can be done for us with Post paid contract and will still check out the benefits it can bring for the pre paid holders.
So far great innovation for MTC and a first for the namibian based company.
Perhaps we can in corporate the MTC money in the app as well...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.