By Michael Wybrow
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MTG Trades gives you the tools you need for trading Magic cards, right at your fingertips. It includes card prices by expansion or card name, lets you evaluate trades and view your trade history, store a watchlist of wanted cards, and allows you to track cards you have loaned or borrowed.
• View price information for every physical Magic card by individual printings.
• The most complete database: supports non-foil and foil pricing for all cards, including promo cards, tokens and emblems.
• Download database and automatic prices updates from within the app, for offline use.
• Save cards to various Want Lists so you always know what you're looking for during trades and how much they're worth.
• Want Lists show total value and can be sorted alphabetically, by price or by rarity.
• Enter cards or cash in a new Trade to quickly evaluate the equity of the trade.
• Store a history of your past trades along with current and at-the-time price information.
• Track cards you have lent out or borrowed from other people.
• Prices are aggregated from a range of online stores courtesy of TCGplayer.com (doesn't yet support "market" prices as these aren't yet available to developers).
• Complete iCloud syncing.
• Supports Dynamic Type for altering text size.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
• Supports iPad multitasking on compatible models.
This app has been carefully designed to be simple and fast to use.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please suggest them via twitter (@MTGApps) or the website - http://www.mtgapps.com/
This app is not produced or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
What's New in Version 2.9.4
• Support for iPhone X.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Thanks for reading. This app will never interrupt you with 'Rate this App' messages. However, it would be great if you could take a minute to rate this new version of the app on the App Store. This makes a big difference to the app's success. Thanks!
Best MtG Trade app there is!
I use the heck out of this app. I constantly use it just to look up a card. I also love the want list feature, as it helps me to remember the cards I want to purchase or trade for (and I can even separate the wants into different lists for different decks). Also, this app links to TCG Player, so I can see how much a card would be if I wanted to buy it right now. Also, there is a very similar app for the Comprehensive Rules made by this same developer that is a MUST have if you are a judge. I highly recommend both!
Just a suggestion
I like this app a lot. Works really well. My only wish/improvement for this app is to make it possible to be able to scroll through every card in a card set by picture. I and many other players can’t always remember a card by name. Being able to open this up go to a set and scroll through everything by picture/card view is a must have feature! Hope it’s possible to bring to this app in the future.
A friend told me about this app awhile ago, and I didn’t think it was worth the cost. However, after downloading it just a few days ago, I am sorry that I waited so long to get it. This is an exemplary app for the Magic player and is a high-quality iOS app, too. If you play Magic, trade cards, and are looking to build your collection, I can think of few other apps that will help you more than this app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 04, 2017
- Version: 2.9.4
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Wybrow
- © 2011-2017 Michael Wybrow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.