MTG Trades gives you the tools you need for trading Magic cards, right at your fingertips. It includes card prices by expansion or card name, lets you evaluate trades and view your trade history, store a watchlist of wanted cards, and allows you to track cards you have loaned or borrowed.
• View price information for every physical Magic card by individual printings.
• The most complete database: supports non-foil and foil pricing for all cards, including promo cards, tokens and emblems.
• Download database and automatic prices updates from within the app, for offline use.
• Save cards to various Want Lists so you always know what you're looking for during trades and how much they're worth.
• Want Lists show total value and can be sorted alphabetically, by price or by rarity.
• Enter cards or cash in a new Trade to quickly evaluate the equity of the trade.
• Store a history of your past trades along with current and at-the-time price information.
• Track cards you have lent out or borrowed from other people.
• Prices are aggregated from a range of online stores courtesy of TCGplayer.com (doesn't yet support "market" prices as these aren't yet available to developers).
• Complete iCloud syncing.
• Supports Dynamic Type for altering text size.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
• Supports iPad multitasking on compatible models.
This app has been carefully designed to be simple and fast to use.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please suggest them via twitter (@MTGApps) or the website - http://www.mtgapps.com/
This app is not produced or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
• Support for iPhone X.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Thanks for reading. This app will never interrupt you with 'Rate this App' messages. However, it would be great if you could take a minute to rate this new version of the app on the App Store. This makes a big difference to the app's success. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for a couple years now, and it's the best trading app I've found. For pricing, it offers TCG low, med, and high, but it also shows the cheapest seller price, as well as the condition. This allows me to see the cheapest NM version, to get a better understanding on the actual low value.
The trade function is great, and allows me to keep a historical record. It also allows cash to be part of the trade. Importantly, it shows the value differential at the time of the trade, as well as currently. Since I try to trade for cards based on what I think their future value will be, this is a great tool to help me objectively look at how my decisions are turning out.
Another function I really like is being able to look at a set and see what the most expensive cards are. It is very helpful for planning spec buys and sells.
Get this App now!
This App is amazing. The prices are very accurate and easy to find. The cards are organized quick and easy by set then by your choice of a-z price rarity of card #. Tap the card to find foil price or other printings such as prerelease right there. You can even find a handy link to tcgplayer in the card description which is wonderful because people at my lgs all use tcgplayer prices as the fair price. The trade calculator is extremely useful and can save records of previous trades. It can even keep track of card loans for you. 6 out of 5 stars. Ignore the price of the App. You will save plenty of time and money!!!
Best MtG Trade app there is!
I use the heck out of this app. I constantly use it just to look up a card. I also love the want list feature, as it helps me to remember the cards I want to purchase or trade for (and I can even separate the wants into different lists for different decks). Also, this app links to TCG Player, so I can see how much a card would be if I wanted to buy it right now. Also, there is a very similar app for the Comprehensive Rules made by this same developer that is a MUST have if you are a judge. I highly recommend both!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.