By Meg Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
mTicker - Stock Ticker & Alert Manager + plus much, much more...
"Compared to similar apps in the App Store, mTicker is simply the best. It's features stand above the rest of the crowd!"
mTicker is a stock monitoring and alerting program. It's purpose is to make sure that you don't miss important trading windows. It helps you monitor your investments and provides real-time alerts when important trading scenarios occur. Enter alert conditions and mTicker will notify you if any of these conditions are met. Seamless integration into OS X Notifications allows you to customize how these alerts are shown.
mTicker utilizes iCloud and synchronizes all symbols and alerts to your iCloud account. This allows you to make changes on one computer and have them automatically reflected in your other computers. Watch your favorite stocks no matter which computer you are using.
With mTicker's support for positions, tagging and filtering, it's easy to setup a group of symbols and monitor real-time value changes. Enter the cost basis and shares held and you'll get daily value changes and total investment highlights with a quick glance at your status bar. mTicker includes multi-currency support for those of you purchasing on more than one exchange.
mTicker supports stocks, equities, funds, ETFs, indexes and many other instruments. Our elegant symbol search allows you to easily find what you are looking for.
Additional key features include:
- Simple but elegant popup window from the status bar
- Ticker rotates through your investments
- Detailed Investment monitoring
- Quickly visualize stock performance
- Detailed symbol lookup and search
- Provides real-time alerts via notifications
- Full customizable interface and options
- Real time data for select exchanges
- After hours trading support
- Customizable charts
- Up-to-date News Feeds
- Quick links to online sources for more detailed information
- iCloud support for automatically synchronizing alerts and symbols between computers
- Multi-Currency support - shows all positions in your preferred currency
What's New in Version 2.1
Speedy ticker... When you have the popup panel open, the stocks shown on the panel refresh more frequently. When closed, the refresh speed is based on your configuration setting. This was a highly requested feature.
Font size on ticker - now give you an x-Large option for better display on high resolution monitors.
We also corrected a few issues including: ^DJI not updating, correct chart being shown when the 5 year option is selected, and news feeds for indexes now available...
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Ameden
- © Copyright (c) 2015 Meg Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor