By Ali Ozgur
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The first and the most functional native iPhone/iPod Touch app for Moodle. mTouch is intended for STUDENT USAGE scenarios and no server side intallation or tweaks are required. You can begin using mTouch right away.
PLEASE NOTE: This app supports only STUDENT functions and scenarios. Teachers and admins please check out moodlEZ, our Moodle specific web browser for iPad.
With mTouch you can
- List courses you are enrolled to
- View topics of a selected course
- View course assignments, edit your submissions and upload files
- View forums and post to forums
- View upcoming events, add event to calendar
- View course glossaries, add entries to glossaries and comment on glossary entries
- View list of course resources, download/display resources
- Join course chats
- Open files from other apps or send files to other apps
- Take photos and upload to Moodle forums, assignments or other activities which require or support attachments
- Upload existing photos to Moodle activities
- Download files from any web site and upload these files to Moodle activities
- List quizzes and see your quiz attempt reviews (*)
- View your grades for all courses and inspect grading details for a selected course
- View course choices (*)
- View lessons of a selected course (*)
- View surveys (*)
- View wikis (*)
- Record video/sound and upload to Moodle
- Register calendar events for local notifications
- Custom scheme support. Ability to open safe browsers like Mobicip
- File sharing support. Copy files from your computer with iTunes
- Profile support for Web Login. Your username and password is automatically inserted to your school's login page
NOTE: You have to download a web login manifest file from our server which is used to define the layout of your login page. Please drop us an email if you want profile support for your site so that we can add your login page layout to the manifest file.
- Upload file to Private Files (Only for Moodle 2.x since Moodle 1.9.x does not have this feature)
- Support for enrol/unenrol to courses (Only Internal Enrollment is supported)
- List course participants and add participants to address book
- Support for course Recent Activity/Latest News block
- Support for course search and course categories
- Forum search support
(*) Details of these activities are accessed through internal web browser
We also offer custom branding plans for institiutions. Please visit our web site for more details on this.
What's New in Version 3.2
Cookies bug fix