MTRO NYC app has been extensively updated.
- Provides easy route finding and more convenient features than any other New York subway apps do
- Newly added dashboard feature that enables accessing necessary information at a glance
- Offline route finding without a network connection
- New online route will guide you to bus routes, if necessary
- Provides the highest quality route map at any resolution
- Personal Places can be saved and applied while finding routes
- Supports iPhone X and iPad Pro
Download it now.
- WTC Cortlandt station added
Ratings and Reviews
Had to navigate to 4 or 5 different parts of the app before I found the actual subway map. And once you’re on the map, there’s nothing to locate you ON the map. And then ironically, when trying to add a couple “saved places,” the map in this part of the app kept yanking me to my current location making it impossible to save the place I had searched. There are also too many menu options when you select a station from the Station nav bar. Don’t know how you expect anyone to get anything done on an app that requires a million steps before you get any information. There are half a dozen more flaws i don’t even want to bother to write about. As someone who does stuff like this for a living, let me give you a pro tip: test your app before you release. This thing is riddled with bugs, is unintuitive and too complex. Also, add subway maintenance notifications. It’s common knowledge the nyc metro is terrible as of late, and people want to know if there is a delay or service change more than ever.
My new go-to
I needed something straightforward and easy that worked to save my normal routes & to find new ones. This one is it. Superb! Thank you to the developers for making my life easier 💟. I hope this does not become abandoned.
The most useful app I ever used
- Broong, Inc.
- 131.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Broong, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Banner $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.